Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Tasty Shakes

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try, I used the drink to make a breakfast shake. It was tasty and kept me full all day, I like adding more protein to things as I can sometimes struggle to get enough and this made it easy.

Great post workout snack

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    The Premier Protein Caramel Shake is like having a treat. It has a wonderful rich caramel taste without the regular chalky protein shake after taste. This product really surprised me with its wonderful taste I was expecting it to be much like many other protein shakes I’ve tried in the past. It makes a great post workout snack with 30g of protein and 1g of sugar. It was rather filling when I drank it however the feeling did not last for hours. I highly recommend giving this flavour and product a chance if you are looking for a great tasting protein shake.

New Brunswick, Canada

Une boisson protéinée qui est trop sucrée

Nous avons eu la chance de goûter au boisson protéiné ''Premier Protein Shake'' au Caramel grâce à @Chickadvisor. Par contre, nous n'avons pas été conquis par celle-ci.

La texture est onctueuse, l'emballage est intéressant puisqu'il s'ouvre et se ferme bien, mais pour ce qui en est du goût c'est trop sucré. C'est-à-dire que le goût se rapproche trop d'un dessert extrêmement sucré qui devient écœurant après quelques gorgées. Bref, ni de moi ou de mon conjoint nous n'avons apprécié.
    #Premierprotein

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Chocolate was better.

I received both chocolate & caramel to try and my personal opinion/taste, I preferred the chocolate. They both tasted good, and not like your typical protein drinks. They’re not meant for meal replacement but do make you feel quite full after drinking. I ended up mixing the caramel, into my morning mocha and it worked well. Good value/benefits but like I said, I’d go for the chocolate first. Thanks to #premierproteincanada & #chickadvisor, for the opportunity #gotitfree

January 25, 2020

Better than the chocolate!

After trying the chocolate flavour (and preferring chocolate to caramel) I had low expectations, but was for the most part pleasantly surprised. This protein shake does not have a chalky consistency. The caramel flavour is intense but really good - at first sip. I find it has a bit of a bitter aftertaste, but it's not that noticeable. What IS noticeable is the feeling of fullness afterward - 30g of protein is a lot and definitely helped tide me over for a few hours!

Tasty breakfast alternative

I received this product free to sample. I chose to have mine in place of my usual oatmeal for breakfast. I shook it for about 30 seconds before drinking it. I was impressed at how good it tasted! I thought I would sip on it but ended up finishing it within 5 minutes. I was full until lunch which was surprising to me. I’m not sure what the cost to buy these are but I’m definitely considering them as a meal replacement when I’m on a tight schedule!

Une boisson savoureuse

J'ai eu la chance de goûter gratuitement à la boisson fouettée Premier Protein. C'était la première fois que je goûtais à la saveur au caramel et j'ai été agréablement surprise. C'était tout simplement délicieux et il y a aucun arrière goût. En plus, le produit contient 30g de protéines ce qui m'a permis de boire le produit en deux fois différentes. La boisson est délicieuce à boire tel quel, mais je me suis aussi fait un bol de smoothie avec celle-ci. J'ai mit des bleuets surgelés, une banane, des épinard, des dattes, ainsi que la moitié de la boisson Premier Protein. Pour la garniture, j'ai mit des raisins coupés en deux, des graines de citrouilles et des granolas. Bref, le produit est délicieux, en plus de contenir plusieurs bénéfices pour le corps.

Protein

Wow je recommande ce produits a tous. Pour ma part c'est parfait lorsque je n'ai pas eu le temps de dîner. La portion est super et ce n'est pas trop sucrée.

January 24, 2020

Can't believe I hadn't tried this before!

This has become my favourite protein drink. The flavour reminded me of the frappuccino I usually have at Starbucks. I opened it to have a quick sip before work but I ended up drinking it all because of how good it was !
    I highly reccomend this to anyone looking for a good protein drink!

January 24, 2020

Love it

Thank you chick advisor that i had a chance to be selected to try out the premium protein shakes in the flavour caramel, i refrigerated mine so it can be served cold,It tastes much better for me that way, the caramel tastes very sweet and creamy and has a smooth texture! Which i really love, not chalky at all. I'll definitely buy these protein shakes again! #gotitfree