Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Tasty

I got to try the Carmel protein shake for free through chickadvisor. I enjoyed the Carmel flavour even though I’m not a huge fan of Carmel in general. It’s sweet and at first I wasn’t a huge fan but then it grew on me. I like that it’s filling and a great snack on the go. I’m a busy mom of 2 so it is very convenient to grab and go,

January 25, 2020

Qui n'aime pas le caramel ?!!! Who doesn't like caramel ?!!

Salut ! en tout premier lieu, il faut que je vous dise ; j'ai une dent très sucrée et ce contenant de 325ml arrive facilement à combler mes envies et en plus de ça, c'est hyper nutritionnel !!! Je tenais à l'essayer en recette même si ce fût très dur de ne pas le boire en entier tellement il est savoureux !! Ni trop crémeux, ni trop liquide, je compare sa texture facilement au lait 2% et il n'y a pas d'arrière-goût ni d'impression de boire de la craie !!! J'ai donc fait des galettes à l'avoine et au caramel !!! Ah !!! Un pure délice !!! Elles sont partis très vite aussi ;-) Même si j'aimerais vous faire la liste exhaustive de tous les excellents nutriments contenus dans cette boisson, là n'est pas la place mais elle contient tout de même 30g de protéines, 1 seul gramme de sucre, peu de gras ainsi que 24 vitamines et minéraux ! Alors si vous êtes comme moi et ne consommé pas tout cela à la base au quotidien, ce supplément nutritif est pour vous ! En tout cas, moi je sais que je vais l'ajouter à mon panier d'épicerie !! Merci @chickadvisor pour ce produit reçu gratuitement en échange de mon opinion . (Plusieurs saveurs offertes)
    Hi ! first of all, I must tell you; I have a very sweet tooth and this 325ml container can easily satisfy my desires and on top of that, it's super nutritional !!! I wanted to try it as a recipe even if it was very hard not to drink it whole because it is so tasty !! Neither too creamy nor too liquid, I compare its texture easily to 2% milk and there is no aftertaste or impression of drinking chalk !!! So I made oatmeal and caramel oatcake !!! Ah !!! A pure delight !!! They left very quickly too ;-) Even if I would like to give you an exhaustive list of all the excellent nutrients contained in this drink, there is no place but it still contains 30g of protein, only 1 gram of sugar, low fat and 24 vitamins and minerals! So if you are like me and do not consume all of this on a daily basis, this nutritious supplement is for you! In any case, I know that I will add it to my grocery basket !! Thank you @chickadvisor for this product received free of charge in exchange for my opinion. (Several flavors offered)

January 25, 2020

Iced Caramel macchiato in a jiffy

I was so excited to use this protein shake in my iced coffee to create a morning drink that was both satisfying to my thirst/hunger and delicious. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the flavour of the caramel version, it was like a fancy Starbucks drink! I’ll use about ⅓ of a carton mixed with cold brew and poured over ice, any more of it tastes too sweet to me. I did notice right away that there is sucralose inside, which I don’t like. I prefer regular sugar to artificial. That being said, it’s a great flavour and nice treat!

Tasty!

This is the best tasting protein I’ve ever tried! I’m more of a fan of just a basic vanilla or chocolate protein, but the caramel was really delicious! The price is a little expensive for me but if I found them on sale I’d definitely repurchase!

Sweet Treat

I was so excited to try this! I have a sweet tooth and love caramel so this for sure was going to be a win...and it did not disappoint. It is on the sweet side so I thought I'd also save some for my coffee and it was great. I highly recommend adding it to your coffee but for that added touch. Great source of protein if you ask me.

January 25, 2020

Excellent source of protein!

I have used protein powders that were not very convenient. I have used other liquid protein shakes and drinks and the taste factor always left an after taste.
    But after trying Premier Protein especially this Caramel flavor, I have found my go to post-work out drink, it is really delicious, super convenient; just grab and go. I tasted it both chilled and room temp as it would be when I take it with me. And either way it is great tasting. It is also low it fat and sugar. Often protein supplements have to mask or make up for the lack of flavor by adding extra fat and sugar, but not this one. Although sweetened with Sucralose and another Sweetener, it does not have that artificial sweet taste.

Too sweet for me

The caramel flavour was too sweet for me, I prefer the chocolate. If you have a sweet tooth you will definitely like this one. My friend also tried this flavour and mixed it with yogurt and fruit for more of a milkshake and she liked it .

Caramel Delight!

I wasn’t really a fan of protein shakes, but have enjoyed the caramel premier protein. It’s a bit sweet, but still a delicious flavour. No grit or weird chunk to it. It’s blended really well. Has 30g of protein, which helps fill up my protein content for one day. I’d highly recommend this flavour. Delicious!

January 25, 2020

Amazing for low carb eaters

I’m on keto/low carb. I’m very strict with what I eat. Because this results in how I feel. Simple. I tried these shakes before, and I was amazed how tasty and good in nutrients they are for my WOE. I purchased them a lot since that. After maybe a year I stopped (I found cheaper brand). But now almost 3 years later chickadvisor reminded me how good this shakes are. Caramel is my favourite flavour (already got a case), I love it on the go, or just as a snack, I feel full and no insulin spikes. We in Canada don’t have much options yet for keto unfortunately, but products like this give me hope.

Great for on the go!

This Premier Protein Caramel Shake was delicious. I enjoyed the caramel flavour and it reminded me of a caramel latte. I appreciate the high protein and low sugar content. Helps me feel less guilty about my sugar intake. I prefer the chocolate but the caramel was still good. I had it as a quick breakfast on my way to work. Will definitely recommend!
    Thanks to ChickAdvisor for sending me this product for free to test for my honest opinion.