Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Great Tasting and Effective

I received this product to try and I absolutely loved the flavour and consistency. I was a bit skeptical at first considering a lot of high protein shakes tend to taste a bit chalky but this was light and easy to drink. Definitely would recommend for those who want something easy to drink throughout the day or as a snack.

January 26, 2020

Great for those busy lifestyles

Having a busy lifestyle and constantly on-the-go, I was super stoked to recently have the opportunity to try out the caramel and chocolate flavoured protein shakes from @premierprotein 🥛🍫

With 30 g of protein, 1 g of sugar, 160 calories, and loaded with 24 vitamins and minerals (Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, K, iron, fibre, biotin, niacin, folate) these shakes are great for giving you that energy to make the most of your day - I enjoy drinking these straight as pre-workout fuel and after a workout for muscle recovery, adding them as a coffee creamer, and to pancakes for that extra zing. Out of the two flavors, I personally liked the chocolate more than the caramel (with caramel being a but too sweet for my liking). Definitely worth giving these protein shakes a try! 🏃🏻‍♀‍🏋🏻‍♀‍💪
    #PremierProteinCanada

Does What it Claims To.

I tried the Carmel flavor for free from ChickAdvisor and it was ok. I wasn't crazy about how you can taste the after taste of the sweetener a bit. It was however a good snack for someone who doesn't get alot of protein. I don't think I would get this flavor again though.

January 26, 2020

Better than other flavors!

If you like butterscotch pudding, this protein drink is for you! It was okay on it's own, but much better added to coffee for a little extra pick me up in the morning. I definitely preferred this flavor over others, but don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase it. #gotitfree

Un boost de protéines

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement le shake au caramel de premier protein. J’ai adoré ce produit, le goût est délicieux. J’ai pris le shake avant mon entraînement et j’avais beaucoup d’énergie. J’adore

Protein caramel shake

I really like the Carmel protein bar shake I usually drink it before I start working out. I would definitely buy it again I try to get some energy before I start working out and after working out.

Super yummy

The taste is amazing. At first I was worried about it being too sweet, however the milky consistency balanced it perfectly. I'm usually not one who likes caramel products, I fully enjoyed this one and will most likely buy it in the future.

Premier Protein Caramel Shake

This drink has a great taste. I was not expecting it to taste this good! It has the perfect mix of protein and it has a great nutritional value. Personally I enjoy it better than the chocolate flavor. The little bottle it comes in is super convenient. Thanks, Chick Advisor for giving me the chance to try this product. #gotitfree #Chick Advisor

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fav for sure!

i super enjoyed this one! The caramel was such a good flavour, and to drink it, you wouldn’t think it were a protein shake! I did notice that the two bottles I received, the glue on the packaging was leaking a bit but I believe that happened after I had shaken it as directed. No matter! I would enjoy this flavour every day!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for on the go protein

The texture is really thick, which was something I didn’t really enjoy, but the taste is good! I like that it is easy when you’re in a hurry. The size is also perfect, not too small and not too big so you can easily drink it.