Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

tasty!!!

I got this product from chickadvisor in exchange of my honest opinion, well the product is really good, tastes great, is very good and gives me energy and kept me from snacking all the time, which is great.
    Thanks chickadvisor and premier for the opportunity to try this great shake

Boisson protéine caramel

Très heureuse d’être choisi pour tester la nouvelle boisson premier protéine.
    J’ai gouté en premier celle au chocolat, puis celle au caramel. J’ai aimé les deux avec une préférence pour celle au caramel.
    Texture onctueuse et douce en bouche.
    On retrouve bien le gout caramel. Pas beaucoup sucrée, juste ce qu’il faut !
    Ça peut très bien remplacer un repas.

Je recommande fortement

January 27, 2020

Best Protein Shake out there!

Love the flavour of this shake, hands down it has beat out every other shake I have tried. It is one of my favourites and I now have my husband hooked on this shake as well. We take one in the morning and one for lunch and it covers us until dinner time. I am so happy I found something so tasty, healthy and easy to use for my busy schedule!

January 27, 2020

Great product, but the caramel was a little too sweet!

I received Premier Protein from Chickadvisor’s Product Review Club, and in return promise to provide an honest review of the product.

First off; caramel wasn’t my favourite flavour - I found it too sweet to have on its own. But, it does taste delicious with either coffee or in a smoothie. I preferred it much better this way than on its own.
    I personally liked the chocolate flavour better. I would also love to try the vanilla flavour next.

I really liked the fact that this has a whopping 30g of protein - which really helped me fill full, and an astonishing 1gb of sugar only - I was in disbelief!
    I think this is ideal for the morning before work (for those days you just didn’t have to time to eat breakfast) or at work for that stretch from breakfast until lunch break.
    I personally think this is one of the best protein shakes in the market, because the issue with many of them is they have a lot of sugars added in them and they taste awful most of the time. Premier Protein exceeded my expectations.
    Will definitely repurchase.

Thank you so much Chickadvisor!

#gotitfree #premierproteincanada @chickadvisor @premierprotein

January 27, 2020

I prefered the chocolate one! This one tastes sucralose...

The effects are good, the proteins helped me stay fuller longer. Though some people may like the fact it’s low in sugars, I have difficulties with sucralose, aspartame and fake sugars in general. The taste is very sweet.

Great for On-The-Go!

Not only does this shake taste great (even better when added to iced coffee!) But you can throw it in your bag for later without having to worry about preparing anything! The amount of protein in each shake is perfect to ensure you stick to your healthy lifestyle, even on the go!

Amazing’

Wow! This really stays with you! I had it when I woke up at 6 o’clock in the morning and wasn’t hungry until 12! The only thing was, even though it tasted great it had a bit of an odd aftertaste. Other than that though, I would highly recommend it and may even buy again.

Taste great

Le shaque goûtais bon miss on pouvais sentir le goût de la proteine il m’a bouter avant lentrenement et j’ai pas eu faim de lavant midi c’était super

January 26, 2020

I will for sure purchase this product again and again.

I recieved this product free. At first I wasnt sure if I would really like it or not. I put it in my fridge and waited for it to get cold before trying it. Wow was I ever surprised at how good it tasted. The flavor was just great.

January 26, 2020

Great way to refuel

I pounded this after a fast, physical hockey game and I honestly think it helped me refuel quickly. With 30 grams (!!!) of protein, I had the strength and energy to relieve my husband of my two small children and take a few moments to hang out with them when I got home, before I got a proper meal together for the whole family.
    In terms of taste, the caramel flavor was good and overall, didn't have that strong "meal replacement" taste. However I found this drink to be *very* sweet. And because it's a creamy drink, I found that the sweetness stuck in my mouth until I rinsed or chased it away. Offputting, to say the least. I would have rather had half the sweetness from real sugar, than overdo it with artificial sweeteners. That being said, it could be an option for diabetic consumers. Alternatively, you could mix it into milk or cereal or a smoothie to help make it more palatable, if artificial sweeteners don't bother you. And definitely drink it cold. The colder, the better!
    Would I recommend it? Not for frequent consumption, due to the artificial sweeteners. But occasionally, for a post-activity pick-me-up, sure!

I #gotitfree to try from Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. Thank you for the sample and the opportunity!