Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 28, 2020

Shake protéine vraiment pratique!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le shake protéine Premier Protein grâce à Chick Advisor et je suis vraiment contente!!! J'ai découvert un très bon produit pour obtenir ma dose quotidienne de protéine plutôt que de devoir me faire un shake maison avec les formules de poudre achetées en pharmacie. Concernant le goût, je l'ai trouvé très bon, c'est rare une saveur de caramel dans ce genre de produit alors c'est un gros plus pour cette marque! Je le recommande à ceux qui consomme des protéines et qui ne sont pas enchanté de devoir traîner leur shaker ainsi que leur poudre pour se faire le mélange au moment opportun.

Not bad

I received this product for free. It was definitely quite tasty. I preferred it over the chocolate one. However, it’s not something I would purchase, I prefer my protein powder that I mix in with my smoothie ingredients.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smooth and sweet

Premier protein caramel shake was better than expected. I was a smooth consistency with no chalky after taste or the usual sugar free after taste I can get sometimes. The flavour was sweet but not too sweet. I found Premier protein shake very filling and would use it as a meal replacement when on the go.

January 28, 2020

Great for a busy morning

Premier protein caramel flavour wasn't my favorite. For my personal preference it was way too sweet. However it is creamy, flavourful, and not chalky at all. I would definitely still recommend! Thanks to Chick Advisor and Premier Protien, #igotitfree

Premier Protein Caramel - Yum

I had heard of this product before but not tried it. Thanks to Chick Advisor & Premier Protein I received a free box. I really liked the taste & texture. The taste was rich & the texture not pasty. I felt satisfied after drinking it & was good until it was time for an afternoon snack. I would buy Premier Protein Caramel in the future

absolutely terrific...sooo yummy

i tried both the caramel and the chocolate....as being not a huge chocolate milk lover i thought that one was okay ...but the caramel one absolutely tasted great!i coulda drank five at once! great texture and taste ... convienent and compared to similar products found this one way more satisfying!

January 28, 2020

Great for after a workout

I was chosen to try this product for free. I used this product after I came back from a work out at the gym. I found that it was great as a snack. I always find I'm a bit hungry after a work out so getting the extra protein was great. I did find this one to be a bit sweet at first but after a few sips it was fine. It has a great taste of caramel and no weird after taste that most protein drinks have.

So yummy and convenient.

These premier protien shakes are super yummy. I drank my caramel shake before I went to work and it was so refreshing and satisfying. It tasted more like butterscotch to me but that’s not a problem at all. I have had other protien drinks and they felt heavy and chalky but this one didn’t, it was smooth and sweet like cake in a drink Form. I’m definitely going to have to buy some more for my husband too, I know he will appreciate these as much as I do. I received this premier protien caramel shake from chick advisor in return for an honest review.

January 27, 2020

Decent tasting and awesome amount of protein!

#PremierProteinCanada
    #GotItFree

I recieved this product from chick advisor to sample and review.

I tried this flavour (caramel) and the chocolate. I prefer this one. The protein % in the shake is very high, while keeping sugars and carbs low, which I really like! The shake the perfect consistency, not thin but not thick. Make sure you shake it up really well and drink it cold or it tastes a wee bit chalky. Only other thing is I'd like to see it sweetened with stevia instead of artificial sweeteners. Otherwise good product :)

2.8/5

January 27, 2020

Très sucré

Le produit a du potentiel et est bien utile pour une collation ou un déjeuner rapide, ne nécessite aucune préparation. Cependant, il est très sucré au goût. Il fournit toutefois assez d'énergie pour tenir jusqu'au prochain repas. Bon si vous avez la dent sucrée !