Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

February 14, 2020

I would purchase this protein shake again

I liked the flavor of this protein shake. I'm usually fairly picky. It kept me full all afternoon which I loved. It also had a nice texture. Lower sugar content than others that I have tried.

so great

Easy to drink on it's own, or mix in with your espresso and you have a satisfying caramel latte. There is no weird after taste.
    The daily dose of protein (and low in sugar) is just bonus.
    #gotitfree

2.3/5

February 14, 2020

Great product but not for me

I recently tried this premier protein shake in the caramel flavour. The first sip was delicious but then an aftertaste kicked in. I wasn’t able to drink the whole thing.

Nice tasting

I really liked the flavour,very nice to have a different choice than the regular chocolate or vanilla option.
    It’s also a great way to shake up my coffee!

United States

So good in coffee!

I received a sample of this Caramel Flavoured Premier Protein from @Chickadvisor and I'm so glad I did! I read other reviews stating to try it in coffee. It makes it sweet and delicious without the calories. I will definitely be trying again!

Delicious

I love this Salted Caramel drink. It is so sweet and yummy to drink. It tastes like a dessert. I have been adding this to my coffee and I don't even need creamer. It does not taste chalky at all.

0.5/5

February 13, 2020

Was absolutely not a fan

Was looking forward to trying Premier Protein Caramel Shake which I was given free to review . It was awful. It had a nice smell, initially. Then it seemed a bit off. I tasted it and had the same experience. It initially had a nice caramel flavour and then notes of what I can only describe as sore milk began to form in my mouth. It was so terrible that I could only try half the sample and then I just had to fold. Will not purchase.

Best Protein Drink

I received premier protein drink to try out for free. I must say, its the only protein drink that I found tasty to drink. I had tried this right after my workout and I felt energized. I highly recommended this protein drink after workout or even as a snack when you want to eat little something.

February 13, 2020

When you need a sweet treat

I tried this product and I found it was a nice flavour and sweet. So if you crave sweet this is a great option and mixed with coffee is awesome. No bad aftertaste and no carbs or sugar!

PREMIER PROTEIN CARAMEL SHAKE

This flavour of premier protein was my favourite. It is sweet but not too sweet and is great by itself or mixed in coffee. I am not usually a fan of protein drinks but was pleasantly surprised by this!