Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews
Ranked #13 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

September 19, 2017

Delicious! I would buy this product again and again.

Love love love the chocolate premier protein shakes! They taste just like chocolate milk, just not quite as sweet. And NO grittiness like most protein shakes. So convenient when you don't have time for breakfast or if you had breakfast and want just a little something for lunch. And even better... if you happen to follow weight watchers they are super low in points! Good all around right!?!

September 18, 2017

J'aimerais bien essayer !!!

J'ai longtemps acheté des shakes parce-que j'ai tendance à sauter des repas mais je vais essayer cette marque s'y puisque j'adore celle au chocolat et il semble y avoir un bon apport nutritifs

September 16, 2017

Love it for meals and for coffee cream!

I drink premier protein for breakfast on workdays and it really gets me through the busy morning. And when I feel like I need to cut back on fat and sugar I use it in my coffee;however vanilla is better for that.

September 14, 2017

The Only Protein Shake I still buy!!

I've tried many, many protein shakes and Premier Protein is the only one that I still love. It's smooth, creamy and only 1 g a sugar. Taste wise you can't beat it. I only wish there we more flavours available.

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again

Well I've been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of this year and Ive tried more protein drinks then I can name at this point. This is for sure my favorite. It makes me full for long

Will Be for another purchase

I would buy this product again and continue using it I haven't had any issues with it or any bad things to say about it the flavor is good and all quality of it over all is good

September 13, 2017

I absolutely love these shakes!

I love having these shakes! They taste great and have the amount of protein I need minus the sugar! I would definitely recommend these to anyone! And the value (price) is worth it for the amount you get in the box.

August 05, 2017

Pretty decent shake with a lot of Protein

After a heavy workout at the gym this would be my go to protein drink. I have to have this drink over ice. Protein is a must after a heavy workout and this tastes decent with an ample amount of protein. I would recommend someone to try it out. It's all a matter of personal taste.

August 02, 2017

So delicious!

I start my day off with this shake every day. Best tasting shake I have found, with a whopping 30grams of protein!! Great way to get your protein in without packing in the carbs and fat

July 08, 2017

Thumbs up all around!

Premier Protein shakes are rich, delicious and full of protein! 30g/shake and low in sugar content. Great meal replacement but best used to raise the protein content in your everyday diet. Great for weight loss surgery patients too!