Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Satisfying Protein Shake

I received this product free as part of the product review club in exchange for a fair review.

There's quite a lot of protein in this little box, and I did find it kept me satisfied for at least 2.5 hours (which for me is a lot). Chocolate flavour was good, if the littlest bit chalky.

October 09, 2017

New way to start my day!

I loved everything about the Premier Protein Chocolate shake. Perfect portion, great taste, nice way to start my busy mornings. I will absolutely be adding this to my weekly grocery list!! A+++

GREAT SHAKE, SUPER TASTY

When i first smelled the shake, it smelled horrible so i was kind of scared to taste it. But then i tasted it and it litterally tastes exactly like chocolate milk. this drink kept me feeling full and was very tasty! i would highly recommend this product!

3.2/5

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by this shake. Not overly sweet like I've noticed other shakes can be. The chocolate is definitely going to be a staple in my shake routine. I only gave a 2.5 rating for effectiveness at this moment because I haven't been using it long enough, yet, to give a complete review in that department but at this point I would absolutely recommend this protein shake

Gave me the morning Boost I needed

I tried both the chocolate and vanilla Premier Protein shakes and I absolutely loved the chocolate flavor. It was thick, creamy and so delicious . Almost like heavy chocolate milk. Great as a go to drink for my busy mornings while giving me all the nutrients and (30g) protein I need to get me through the day. Loaded with vitamins and with only 160 calories and 1g of sugar this protein shake is a great alternative in helping me eat healthy . I normally have a shake or smoothie in the mornings , sometimes also for lunch and I found this was a nice change to drink, Also a great product to add to my smoothies , my favourite was with bananas . They are convenient to just take and drink on the way to work or to the gym . Looking forward to enjoying more Premier Protein shakes. @PremierProtein #tryPremierProtein #GotItFree

A Delicious Option !

Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me Premier Protein High Protein Shakes to try for free! Today I am trying the Chocolate flavour, and I must say it is very enjoyable. I feel like I am indulging, however, the 325ml container only contains 160 calories, 1g of sugar and a whopping 30 g of protein. Who knew something so tasty could be so good for you! It tastes just like chocolate milk and has no gritty after taste! The container is easily portable to take wherever you go. I recommend this delicious protein drink - it tastes so good! Thank you Chick Advisor - go #tryPremierProtein !

Not bad, not the best

Overall, I didn't mind the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake.
    I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate (I usually prefer vanilla) , but this one wasn't bad.
    Unlike some protein drinks, I didn't feel like I was drinking protein. There was no chalky or texture to it.

You Can't Go Wrong With Chocolate

The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake helps me start my day in a healthy way.
    I really enjoyed trying Premier Protein Chocolate Shake. I usually don't like any type of chocolate drinks but when I first tasted this product I was pleasantly surprised it was flavorful and it went down smooth. I liked it so much I decided to mix it with my ice cream and it was delicious. My husband tried some too and he also liked it so overall it was a big hit. I am really stoked I got this product for free.

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE

Got PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE like the chocolate taste but its a little less sweeter than vanilla one , like this one better than vanilla one my husband as tried the chocolate shake too and find its good

Satisfying - not chalky

I received this free to try but was pleasantly surprised by its taste, consistency, and effectiveness. With a lot of protein powders or drinks there is the possibility of it tasting chalky or grainy - none of that here. Great flavour! I took a bottle with me on a road trip and it was the perfect pick-me-up before we were stopping for a meal. Would buy.