Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

vraiment bon produits

Bon rapport qualité prix. Facile et rapide à utiliser. Le goût est standard ,mais l'effet coupe faim des proteines est super. j'ai recu les produits gratuitement mais je vais m'en procurer de nouveau c'est certain. Ma saveur preferer est celle au chocolat

October 03, 2017

Taste like chocolate milk!

I absolutely would buy this again. It was so easy to toss in my bag. Very delicious cold, it honestly taste like chocolate milk. This is my favourite flavour. I can't believe it has 30 grams of protein in it.

J'ai adoré

J'ai eu le plaisir de pouvoir tester le shake au chocolat "premier protein chocolate shake" j'ai adoré son goût chocolaté et pas trop sucré, je vais certainement m'en acheter pour en avoir sous la main pour mes entrainements.

October 03, 2017

Premier Protein au chocolat... ma vie pour ca

J'aime le chocolat et là je me gâte en buvant cette boisson. miam que c'est bon. c'est décadent et je trouves presque que je triche pendant un régime. ca comble la faim et ca me suffit pour me rendre au prochain repas.
    Même mon chat se demande s'il devrait y goûter. j'ai eu le produit gratuitement.

2.7/5

Poor Chocolate Flavour

This is the first protein shake I have ever tried and it did not impress me. Firstly, it does not have a thick texture of a milkshake. The chocolate flavour has a strange metallic after taste and I could not drink more than half the bottle. I did feel full for a few hours so that aspect does work. I was expecting something completely different. Maybe this works for people that like skim milk. I'm glad I tried it, but I cannot see myself purchasing this in the future. @ChickAdvisor, #tryPremierProtein, and #gotitfree

October 03, 2017

Tastes like Chocolate Milk!!!

I was lucky enough to receive The Premier Protein Chocolate Shake to try for free from chick advisor.
    Compared to the vanilla, this is THE BEST ONE!! It doesn’t leave a gross aftertaste in my mouth, it’s not too sugary, it’s so smooth and has a really nice chocolate taste to it. I’m really impressed with this shake. I love that it’s premade and it’s so easy to just grab and go!
    Thanks again for this opportunity chick advisor! #gotitfree

1.8/5

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

I didn't like the taste and texture of the chocolate flavor. I couldn't finish it, i was only able to take 3-4 gulps of it and had to discard it. The taste wasn't chocolatey enough. I really didn't enjoy the taste. The texture seemed off (I did shake it but it wasn't as thick as the vanilla one)

un produits à acheter

Je suis très surprise pas la qualité du produit. Tout d'abord j'ai reçu gratuitement la boisson par chickadvisor. Bon goût , coupe vraiment la faim et procure d'énergie.

October 03, 2017

Nice and full of protein!

I drank this after working out at the gym and it worked well to replenish my energy. The taste is quite good and I like that it is full of protein and not all artificial. The amount is quite large but it fills you up after a nice hour at the gym. Good product!

2.7/5

Great product but....

This is a really great product but I really can’t stand the taste. I can definitely tolerate it for protein but, I wouldn’t go out of my way for this. It’s a no for me, needs improvements.