Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Chocolate Boost

I received two Premier Protein chocolate shakes (and two vanilla shakes) free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree
    Although I preferred the creamy taste of the vanilla shake to its chocolate counterpart, the chocolate flavour was still quite tasty. I would compare it to the taste of a hot chocolate in protein shake form! Again, with the 30g of protein in each serving and only 1g of sugar, this is a great addition to any meal and added in my smoothie tasted delicious! If you're looking for something to perk up your recipes while also packing a protein punch, look no further. I would recommend this to friends and family and intend to purchase more in the near future.

October 08, 2017

Tasty! Would buy this again!

I am so happy to be selected to try these protein shakes. They taste so good. They are perfect to add to my lunch when I'm in a hurry. It got me through the day without feeling hungry. The chocolate flavour is smooth and light. Thank you @chickadvisor #trypremierprotein #gotitfree

2.7/5

Je n'est pas aimer

Merci beaucoup de m'avoir choisi pour évalué se produit !
    J'ai essayée au déjeuner le matin!Je n'est pas aimer du tout!
    L'odeur est Intense sa sent pas bon!Le gout est plus passable mais il y a un gros goût de vitamine que je n'est pas aimer!

Keeps you going!

While I was excited to receive this product I wasn't overly impressed. I would buy it again but I did find it a lil weird tasting. I'm thinking it might just be that I've never had it before. It has kept my tummy full so I know it's doing it's job. I was happy that I #gotitfree to try. Even though I did find it a lil weird tasting I will be buying this again as I was happy at how much protein they have. I believe it's one of the highest among all other replacement drinks

Amazing Flavor

I received the PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE to try and it was delicious. It kept me feeling full for hours. The problem I've always had with protein shakes is that they leave a chalky aftertaste BUT not this one!. I'm too happy not have tried this as a review because I am now a buyer. Worth every penny! Plus if you follow the weight watchers plan, it scanned up at only 2 smart points which is a huge bonus.

Tastes like liquid pudding with 24 vitamins and minerals

I was really excited to receive this free from Chick Advisor as I love chocolate and I love a good protein shake. However, I'm not in love with this flavour, it tastes like liquid pudding, but not jello pudding, more like a premixed snack pack. Now if you love that taste, you'll love this. I prefer the vanilla. To be honest, I think both flavours would taste better if they just used sugar instead of sweeteners.

I get that it's a drink geared toward fitness, but so is chocolate milk and milk is loaded with sugar. Advertising 1 gram of sugar is not going to make me more likely to buy this as I'm not in denial of my sugar consumption.

That being said, I would buy and recommend this brand for protein shakes as it is super convenient to have it premixed and I love the cap lid. I can get past the sucralose flavour as I love having a protein filled, vitamin rich snack that I simply need to pull out the fridge to enjoy. It's also available at Costco which is always a win!

So tasty!

Premier protein shakes quenched my hunger after going to the gym.

As far as taste went, the chocolate flavor was right on the money. It didn't taste face or overly sweet like some protein shakes can. I was happy with the texture as well.

With 30 grams of protein, I knew that i was supplying my body with what it needs to properly recover after a tough workout.

Updated On: October 08, 2017

I got this free in exchange for an honest review.

just so-so

PREMIERE PROTEIN CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE like it's vanilla counterpart is thick and fullbodied. While there is a notable chocolate aroma there is very little in the way of flavor; it is also too sweet for my tastes.

Very tasty

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is the best tasting protein shake I have ever had. Id doesn't taste weird like other protein shakes. It was rather creamy and is like a healthy version of chocolate milk. I love having it for breakfast. It keeps me full for about 4-6hrs. which helps me eliminate the snacking and sugar cravings.

I was lucky enough to try this for free as part of the Chickadvisor's Product Review Club.

2.3/5

October 08, 2017

tastes pretty good but includes artificial sweeteners!

30g of protein is a lot so I was excited to give this shake a try. It tastes pretty good but is really sweet with a bad aftertaste, which made me suspicious since it only has 1g of sugar. I assumed it would be stevia or a natural sweetener but it is not. It is two of the worst chemical fake sugars. I avoid these two sweeteners like the plague so I was really disappointed. The bottom line is that it tastes good and has a ton of protein so if the inclusion of artificial sweeteners doesn't bother you then this is a great choice. For me I would not purchase this product due solely to the artificial sweeteners included.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

Updated On: January 24, 2020

I recently tried this product again and I would rate it higher this time. I still am not a fan of the choice of sugars but the taste didn't bother me as much this time. I think because I am not a lover of chocolate this just wasn't the flavour for me because I very much liked the caramel flavour. I'd revise my rating to a 4/5.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.