Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 13, 2017

Pretty good flavor for a low sugar protein shake!

I liked this protein shake, it didn't "WOW" me or anything but for a low sugar version it was okay. It still had a mild supplement taste to it but the chocolate flavor was good, not chalky at all. I would buy this again if I was on the go and needed something. #gotitforfree

October 13, 2017

Ce produit m’a plu mais n’est pas ma marque préférée

Le premier proteine au chocolat ma un peu moins plu que celui a la vanille. Je l’ai consommer bien froid pendant une grosse nuit de travail et j’ai aimer son efficacité. Je ne crois pas en racheter mais je n’ai pas ete decue. Jaurais préféré une saveur à la fraise. Je lui donne un 6,5/10 et suis satisfaite de l’avoir essayer

October 13, 2017

No guilt cheat choc milk

I have tasted different brands of protein milks before and they always left a funny after taste especially the chocolate flavour so when I received The Premium protein chocolate shake for free that was already prepared i knew that i was onto something good. Wow having the first sip was absolutely delicious and didn't leave any funny taste except the taste of something delicious going down smoothly

Energizing great taste!

I was very excited to be chosen to try Premier Chocolate Protein Shake. I work a physical job and often need something to boost energy that's loaded with protein to start my day. I loved the taste and convenience of the shake and it gave me just the energy I need!

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

Please note that Chick Advisor gifted me this so i could review it. I loved that they graciously sent two of these.

I would recommend putting this in the fridge before hand to chill it because I thought it tasted better cold. I thought it was the perfect chocolate flavored drink. It wasn't overly sweet which was nice.

This was the perfect drink to have after a two hour session of hockey on the ice for my son. He said he filled him up.

I would definitely consider purchasing this.

October 13, 2017

De l'énergie pour recharger la batterie.

J'ai essayé la boisson premier protein au chocolat et j'ai beaucoup aimé son goût léger qui ressemble à mon avis à celui du lait d'amande. J'ai adoré le fait que cette boisson n'a aucun arrière goût " de craie " comme certaines boissons aux protéines. Suite à un entraînement très rigoureux,
    J'ai trouvé que cette boisson soutenait bien la petite fringale d'après entraînement et m'a procuré l'énergie dont j'avais besoin.

Mmm chocolate

I really enjoyed drinking this chocolate protein shake! It didn't have the "protein" taste that a lot of protein shakes have and was more like a regular chocolate shake. Reminds me of those chocolate shake tetrapaks my mom used to pack sometimes for school lunch. Only thing I didn't like is the use of artificial flavors :( that being said, maybe that's why it tastes so good!

Updated On: October 13, 2017

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

October 13, 2017

Very satisfied with the protein shake.

I enjoyed the protein shake on it's own or with a bit of granola. I would rather drink this on it's own than add anything with it
    Both flavors were very good and also very filling with out the guilt.

2.8/5

Average Taste, High Protein Content

This protein drink is average when it comes to taste; I personally found it quite watery and although the protein content is very high, I will continue to drink Vega and other protein options that use real sugar or agave. I don't like the use of synthetics in anything I consume! However, while it is average, I'm not sure if I would recommend this product or not. The chocolate is better than the vanilla flavour though!

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is a great quick meal

Every once in a while, I will use a protein shake to replace a meal when I'm on the go or want something quick. The one downside sometimes can be the taste. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake. It tasted pretty good and gave me a good boost. I felt full for a few hours which is kind of the point. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.