Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 16, 2017

Premier protein Shake Chocolate!

I gave this protein shake for my son to try out.. He is the one who works out, goes to the gym and would really benefit from this protein shake.. He said he liked it.. It invigorated him because he drank it cold.. but he said taste could be better! would he buy it? Yes but maybe it was more of a choloate taste! #got it for free

October 16, 2017

THIS WAS SENT TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW,I TRIED THIS AFTER MY WALK WITH MY DOG. THE TASTE IS GREAT ALTHOUGH A BIT SWEET FOR ME AND CAN REALLY TASTE THE CHOCOLATE TASTE.

October 16, 2017

Great-tasting low-carb protein shake!

I did not have high hopes for this product as I had yet to find a protein shake that I liked. (And I've tried a LOT as I follow a low-carb diet and often have difficulty meeting my daily protein goal.)

Premier Protein far exceeded my expectations! While I did find the pure product out of the carton too sweet, the chocolate flavour was great! And there are so many things you can do with it! To dilute the sweetness, I mixed one carton with cold coffee and ice for a delicious protein-rich iced mocha. The other carton I used to make chocolate chia pudding. So good!

The one thing I did not like was the use of artificial sweetener. If the product used stevia or erythritol rather than artificial sweetner it would be pretty much perfect. I look forward to using Premier Protein shakes again.

Not Bad

I had hoped to use this as a post-work out snack, unfortunately with the ways things turned out this became my meal replacement. I am notorious for not eating lunch, keeping these in the fridge at work were a tasty snack that helped keep me going throughout a long/busy day of teaching.

Protein shake

I tried both the vanilla and chocolate meal replacements. The shakes were pretty typical and tasted very similar to other meal replacements and protein shakes I've had. The chocolate flavor had a bit of an after taste. The vanilla was also just ok, so I decided to blend it with ice for an extra pick-up. I'd have to say that it drastically improved the taste and over all mouth feeling of both flavors when sipping this drink.

Yummy protein

I received PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE for free from chickadvisor and now I'm hooked. This shake is so yummy. It tastes like chocolate milk. It has 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar. The packaging is super convenient. I love this shake and will pretty much drink this over others.

Packed with protein

These chocolate protein shakes by Premier contain a whopping 30 grams of protein. I like the fact that each shake contains only 1g of sugar and is a reasonable 160 calories. The chocolate flavour was really good. It was not too sweet or chalky. The portion size is perfect. Each bottle is great as a snack, meal replacement, or after work-out pick me up.

I received a free sample for review purposes.

Tastes good

I received this from chickadvisor to try for free but it has no bearing on my opinion. As a busy mom I find I eat a lot on the go. The Premier protein shake is a great alternative to take out. It tastes good (not chalky or overly gritty). I keep a stash of them in the fridge as I prefer them chilled. It curbs hunger and provides the nutrients and vitamins needed.

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

Great tasting Protein Shake to enjoy and is not too thick or sweet to taste. Love the Tetra Pak with the reclosable lid. Great for on the go or when you feel like a healthy energy boost. #GotItFree to try from #ChickAdvisor I would recommend this product and will definitely be replacing my regular shakes with these.

October 15, 2017

Great source of protein

I received the Premier Protein shake from ChickAdvisor free to try. The chocolate flavour tastes great. It didn't have a bad after taste unlike the vanilla. It's amazing to see a product on the shelves with that much protein. It definitely gave me an energy boost when needed. I think it's the perfect drink for right after the gym or people with dietary ristrictions. I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing that extra boost for their day.