Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Saskatchewan, Canada

Surprise - A Protein Shake I LOVE!

Full disclosure, #igotitfree to provide honest feedback via #chickadvisor and I will tell you this Chocolate Shake surprised me. Taste was pretty awesome and it was only 1 NET CARB! Filling thanks to the high protein content. In a pinch to stave off carb cravings - this would do it. The perk is the convience. At regular stores you will pay more for this so I would suggest find it over at Costco.

bon goût

J'ai aimé ce produit. Bon au goût. Soutenant et satisfaisant. Toute ma famille y a goûté et a apprécié. De plus, c'est pratique comme format et contenant.

October 06, 2017

Great for when you don't have time to eat!

I wasn't sure about trying the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, but I'm glad I was approved for trying them free! It's actually quite tasty, and they were exactly what I needed this past week while dealing with my 2 sick kids and had no time or energy to make myself something to eat. It was so great being able to just grab one, drink it & get back to my girls, knowing that I was at least getting some protein into myself. Normally when my kids get sick, I end up getting sick too, I'm not sure if I didn't because of having the shakes this time or not, but I'm going to make sure I have some on hand at all times now just in case!

October 06, 2017

Premier Protein Shake❣️ Talk about yum!

At first I didn't like the taste. However, after the second one I found it to be light and tasty. I used as my morning protein shake. Overall, I ended up loving it! Great taste, totally satisfying! I would definitely buy this again! #IGOTITFREE

October 06, 2017

Chocolate protein shake with no after taste

I often buy protein shakes and like meals on the go that are packed with protein so this was a natural fit! The best thing about these shakes other than the ingredients, is the fact there is no after taste! There isn't an after taste! No chalky film and flavour. I wish it had a bit more chocolate flavour to It but It left me feeling happy and quenched and full!
    @ChickAdvisor #tryPremierProtein #gotitfree #protein #proteinshake #mealonthego #premierprotein

October 06, 2017

Good

Loved the taste of the chocolate shake. One bottle was filling and just right. The taste wasn't overbearing like how other protein shake can be, this one suited my taste just right.

October 06, 2017

Unlike any other protein shake I’ve had before

I expected this to be like all the other protein shakes I’ve tried. Hard to choke down because of the taste. When I first opened it I took an apprehensive smell and was impressed as it didn’t have any unappetizing smells, so I was slightly less worried when I took my first sip. My fears were quickly dissipated when I tasted it. The flavour was amazing. No bitter ness. No grossness. No fakeness. I would compare it to a slightly thicker chocolate milk that is a whole lot better for you. I will continue to buy this product without hesitating.

Updated On: October 08, 2017

#tryPremierProtein #gotitfree
    #cadeau @ChickAdvisor

October 06, 2017

Pour un déjeuner sur le pouce!

J'avais déjà acheté des boissons Premier Protein avant mon test au banc d'essai. Mais je les buvais nature.

Cette fois-ci, je me suis amusée à faire différentes sortes de Smoothies avec elles. Résultat: J'ai ADORÉ! Il ne suffit qu'à prendre les fruits que nous avons sous la main + une boisson au chocolat Premier Protein = le tour est joué! Et Yummy que c'est bon!

En conclusion, que la boisson soit servie seule ou en smoothie, elle est délicieuse!

Merci Chick Advisor pour ce banc d'essai! :)

October 06, 2017

Boisson au chocolat vraiment délicieuse!

Pour les amateurs de lait au chocolat, vous allez adorez cette boisson fouettée au chocolat! Personnellement, je préfère cette boisson à la vanille, mais mon conjoint adore celle au chocolat. La texture est onctueuse, le goût de chocolat est parfait (chocolaté, mais pas trop) et surtout il offre un sentiment de satiété qui est fort apprécié pour ce type de boisson.

Merci Chick Advisor de m'avoir donné l'opportunité d'essayer ce produit gratuitement, il fait désormais parti de mes achat quotidiens!

Updated On: January 25, 2020

Ce produit est devenu un vrai ''chouchou'' à la maison. Que ce soit pour une collation, pour compléter un repas ou simplement parce que c'est très bon, nous l'adorons. La texture est onctueuse, procure un sentiment de satiété et est très abordable! Merci @Chickadvisor de nous avoir permis de goûter #PremierProtein au chocolat!

Premier protein shakes chocolate

I received this product free to review from Chick Advisors. Thank you.
    I am really impressed by the real chocolate flavour and without the chalkiness. This is a perfect addition to those busy days when I need to grab and go. Premier is high in protein 30 g, 160 calories, 1 g of sugar, 24 vitamins and minerals and is low I fat. Wow how can you not love this product.
    My teenager who works out daily and A super picky person even enjoyed the Premier protein drink. I definitely will be buying this product in the future.