Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 18, 2017

Great Chocolate Taste with 1g Sugar!

This protein shake is great if you usually go for Chocolate. The taste is genuine and it doesn't seem like you're consuming something that contains Acesulfame Potassium, or that fake sugar taste. I also find it's nice when you're craving something sweet but don't want to overindulge.

The only thing holding me back from repurchasing is that I wish it contained a stevia as a sweetener, and not Sucralose/Acesulfame Potassium.

Chocolate Shake

The chocolate shake that I received free from Chick Advisor tasted really good and kept me full for about 4 hours. Although it was good, I don't eat anything with splenda in it so I will not be buying this product in the future.

Un petit déjeuner rapide

Je prend souvent des boissons de protéine pour les petits déjeuners pressés, alors j'était très heureuse de participer à l'essai gratuit de premier protein. je n'avait jamais essayer au par avant ce produit, je n'avais même jamais vu cette marque. j'ai bien apprécié le produit, le gout était bon, ça ressemble beaucoup au gout du lait au chocolat et il n'avait d'arrière gout comme c'est parfois le cas dans certain produit du genre. j'aurai peut être aimé une texture un peu plus onctueuse mais sommes tout c’était vraiment un bon produit

3.2/5

October 18, 2017

Did not care for the taste!

I was excited to try this product, as I usually like the taste of chocolate protein supplements, but this one was nothing like I thought it would taste like. I think due to the higher level of protein in it it has that yucky taste. It did make me feel more alert after I drank it, so it was good that way, but the flavor I could not get past.

Easy and delicious

The premier protein chocolate is my new favourite on the go nutritional supplement. It's super convenient ready to drink bottle can conveniently be tossed in my bag for the gym, work , hectic day if errands. I love that there's no measuring or mixing powders too. It's absolutely delicious , almost like a treat, but packed with the protein and other goodness 5hat our bodies need. Wonderful product!

Excellent produit

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit, il était très bon au gout et très onctueux. Je le recommande a tout le monde. Avec des céréales c'est un must hehe Merci beaucoup de m'avoir donner la chance de l'essayer ;)

2.7/5

Didn't meet my expactations

I received two chocolate shakes as free sample. Unfortunately, it didn't meet my expectations - mostly regarding the taste. In my opinion, it's too artificial, sweet and milky - therefore I could hardly drink it. It looks like for now I will still stick to my old home made shakes. However, I plan on adding some of the Premier shakes to my home made ones. Maybe they will be more enjoyable this way.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Premier Chocolate Protein

I was recently selected by chick advisor to test the protein product Premier Protein. I received it free to test. I buy powder protein and make my shakes as a rule. I always found I was left hungry within 1-2 hrs. These are pre made ready to drink. I tested both flavours but really liked the chocolate as it satisfies that sweet craving also. I was really impressed with how full they kept me. I had one for breakfast and was satisfied until lunch. This is a definite buy due to convenience and how well it worked. Since trying this product for free I have already purchased the product. Recommend to anyone looking for a quick meal replacement. Thanks for the opportunity chick advisor

It's a thing too try.

When I received the package, I was really excited to try it. I'm not the kind of girl that drink protein shake, but I was curious to try it to understand what everybody's talking about.
    The other day, I tried the protein chocolate shake... Well, after that trial I have to say that I don't think I'll buy this item, but it was good. Maybe if I need a boost in protein I'll buy this brand, but the chocolate shake. It's taste good but taste a little bit of fake chocolate, not my kind of stuff but not something that I thought was disgusting. I would simply say that it was Ok. I would drink it again if someone give it to me but i'm not sure I would buy it by my self.
    If you're into that kind of stuff, I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it. So, yes I'll recommend it if someone's looking for a protein shake.

2.8/5

It was average

I received this as a sample to try from Chick advisor.
    I was extremely excited to try this as protein shakes are part of my daily diet in helping meet my Macros.

Though I did prefer the Chocolate one over the vanilla shake, they fell flat for me as it just tasted very fake.

The nutritional values were great! loved that it had only 1g of sugar 160 Calories isn't bad either and the vitamins and minerals deff are a selling feature.

Its a good convenient Protein shake I just have others that meet my needs better.

I never mixed these with anything so as to keep my review pure.

Ultimately it came down to the taste and I just wasn't a 100% fan. It's not terrible but not something I would gravitate towards again.