Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 18, 2017

i will be buying this again

As this is gluten free I can you this in my diet. It is very tasty no to sweet. A great breakfast for on the go or a pick me up in the afternoon. It gave me engery

October 18, 2017

Delicious Protein Shake to Go!

This was a fantastic Protein shake. It really tasted just like creamy chocolate milk! The texture is great, not too thick which bothers me in some drinks. It is a great item to go, small enough to fit in your purse, a convenient shape and spout makes it clean as opposed to some other drinks that have a wide top. I found it a great breakfast on the run, and with protein to get me going and energized.

boisson protein chocolat

je vous conseille ce produit excellent source d'énergie meme en collation ou au petit déjeuner bonne saveur et léger,apres votre activiter physique une bonne source de protein a différente saveur

Delicious

I take along a chocolate Premier Protein when I need to hit the road quick in the mornings. I grab on from the fridge to sip in the morning.
    Shake well!
    It has a great taste and works well in smoothies! I recommend banana and peanut butter!

New Brunswick, Canada

Not something that i would buy

To me this chocolate protein shake tasted like liquid chocolate pudding at first. It wasnt bad till i got half way through it. Then it just became to milky and i couldn't finish it.

October 18, 2017

great for making iced coffee that helps keep you full!

great for making iced coffee that helps keep you full! The flavour tastes great, and makes an easy way to keep full throughout the morning. I was not as much of a fan when I drank it on it's own though.

So so shake

I am not a fan of the aftertaste in this protein shake. It's also a little too sweet for me. It's better to spend your money on something else.

The amount of protein is good though, so it is a good post workout option. I do prefer this one over the vanilla flavour.

October 18, 2017

The chocolate shake is my favourite!

I love this shake! They are good to grab in the morning on the way out the door. It gives you lots of protein and I love how it only has 1 gram of sugar. I had to go to Costco and grab a huge box of them when I finished my samples. I will continue to buy them over and over again!
    #gotitfree

Convenient and healthier

The best thing about this product is that it packs 30g of protein and only 1g of sugar into 160 calories. Other protein shakes have significantly more calories and sugar. Granted, it doesn't have that "shake" mouthfeel straight out of the package but 10 seconds in a blender will fix that. I personally don't mind the lighter taste and texture, as I don't drink milk. The ready to drink packaging is great for people who are on the go and don't have time to make a protein shake from scratch. I tasted both chocolate and vanilla and found both tasty.

A healthy snack!

I enjoyed the #PremiumProtein #ChocolateShake as a substitute for breakfast. It was easy to have on the go and was satisfying enough that I didn't need to eat anything along with it. I also sent one in my husbands lunch and he really enjoyed the #PremiumProtein #ChocolateShake. He had it with a meal but felt it was a good healthy addition :)