Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 23, 2017

Necessary to get through my day!

Premiere Protein Chocolate Shake is a delicious alternative to the Premier Protein bars. I am a busy mom of 6 and I’m also pregnant with my 7th. I have recently been diagnosed with severe morning sickness and have difficulty eating food throughout the day so rely on protein shakes a lot. I usually would have a protein bar but also have braces so am unable to eat most protein bars due to how hard they are. That’s where the shakes come in! Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is not only good for you but is also quite delicious! I do suggest you drink it cold. It has a bit thicker of a consistency than chocolate milk but is thinner than pudding - it’s somewhere in the middle. It’s taste is also in the middle of the two! Without these, there would be days where I wouldn’t be able to eat a thing so I’m so glad to keep these on my pantry. They are also extremely easy for on the go! (Which is very important with my busy lifestyle).
    I received this product free. All opinions are my own.

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

I received my Free bottles of the Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes. I love the rich smooth chocolate taste. I love how it taste and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth when your done. I cant wait to buy some

Nice shakes

#gotitfree
    I tried vanilla and chocolate shakes from premier protein. Tastes good. I felt full (but not bloated) after drinking one. Perfect for on the go snack!

2.8/5

October 22, 2017

Quick, on the go nutrition

I was excited to try the Premier Chocolate shake, as we use several in our home. I like the size and shape of the tetra pack, it's very easy to hold. The screw cap is convenient. Unfortunately, in the taste department, I was unimpressed. The shake was very watery and lack luster in flavour. I gave my 2 teenage sons some to try and they shared the same reaction. Sorry Premier, back to the drawing board. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for providing this product free of charge for testing and review purposes.

October 22, 2017

Parfaitement santé mais peu goûteux

Entre le produit à la vanille et celui au chocolat, celui au chocolat a été le plus difficile à intégrer dans les recettes à ma colocataire et moi.
    Nous n'avons malheureusement pas aimé le goût.
    Rien à redire sur la texture et l'emballage. Le prix est tout à fait abordable.

October 22, 2017

Perfect for that mid afternoon slump.

I enjoyed the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake. It was perfect for giving me that mid afternoon boost of energy to get through my day.

The taste was good and consistency is pretty standard for this type of protein drink.

#gotitfree #trypremierprotein

2.8/5

October 22, 2017

Not my fave...might become yours

When I was given the opportunity to try this product I was a bit apprehensive. I have tried many protein and meal replacements before and found most of them lacking in some form.
    My concerns, however, were not without merit. I was not super impressed with the watery texture and weak chocolate flavour. Whether it was at room temperature or ice cold didn't seem tp affect the taste in any way. It was only with the addition of a bit of instant coffee that made this product completely palatable.
    I highly doubt that I would purchase this product again.
    Thank you for the chance to try and review something new.
    #gotitfree

2.7/5

YUCK

This is one of those protein shakes that taste like chalk , I couldn't stand the taste of either one. I got this product for free as a trial from chick advisor.

October 22, 2017

Very tasty and convenient!

I tried the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake before my workout. First off, I loved the taste and consistency. It is comparable to a chocolate milkshake. It was very convenient to bring with me to the gym. The packaging is bright and has all the relevant information you want when buying a protein shake! I would definitely recommend these shakes to everyone who is looking for a boost. I have already purchased the chocolate flavour because I got to try it through this campaign! I got the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake free to try for testing purposes.

Tastes great!

I was given this product for free to try and review. These protein shakes taste great and are excellent as a portable breakfast or snack. They are filling and very satisfying.