Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 13, 2020

Great for those who work out... Excellent source of protein!

First of all, I am not someone who exercises on a daily basis, however, Premier Protein provides lots of energy and protein for busy people or obviously, those who workout. I'm quite busy throughout the day and sometimes I am unable to consume the right amounts of nutrition. Premier protein has really helped me out in making me feel energetic and stable. I would suggest people try it because initially, I thought it was something people who workout could use but, it is meant for everyone! An outstanding product and the flavor is amazing!!!

Alright alright

Honestly I like the Caramel one better that’s just because I’m not a fan of chocolate 🍫 still it’s got all the same benefits of the caramel one so if you’re a fan a chocolate you’ll probably like it more than I did haha.

Tasty stuff!

First off the chocolate smells good when you first open it! Fresh and not fake smelling. It also rates great! Silky smooth and not chalky like similar products ive tried. Packing is attractibe yet simple. Portion size was just what im looking for! Highly recommend!

Good protein drink

A flavorful drink, Premier Protein was an excellent protein shake.

I was looking forward to the chocolate shake supplied through the Product Review Club. I was a little disappointed as it tasted a bit chalky, though this is pretty much par for the course with pre-made protein shakes and drinks in my experience. It wasn't bad, but it could have been better. As far as protein shakes go, I think it still has great potential, and would still be pretty good as a drink on the run, or maybe turned into a Popsicle!

Price-wise, as we were supplied with the sample, I looked it up and saw Premier Protein was slightly pricier than a few other protein shakes. This shake being a supplement and not a meal replacement, it could be a bit much for a few people. That's my only quibble with this drink.
    #gotitfree

Delicious, must try

I received this shake through CHICKADVISOR for free and I drank this flavour after my workout. It left me feeling refreshed and still have energy. Does not taste chalky like other shakes I've tried. Very convenient packaging as well

January 13, 2020

If you love chocolate this is tour shake

This brand is amazing, the package is easy to travel any place. Texture and flavor is amazing. I am not a very big fan of chocolate bit approve it. Try .
    My favorite one is vanilla and caramel

January 13, 2020

This product is worth buying!!! Totally buy again

Has a great chocolate flavour, and is a great way to help with protein especially for a parent on the go, also to help with the vitamins and minerals that we may lose during the day or quick work out!! Would recommend to friends and family!!!

Amazing Product!

I was really excited to try this product and it did not disappoint at all. I loved the flavour of the drink and the drink itself was very filling. I thought the size of the drink was small at first but it is the perfect amount of one person because the drink is kind of thick. I also felt much energized and focused afterwards. Definitely recommended!

January 13, 2020

My go to shake on the go

The great thing I find with Premier protein is that there is no weird aftertaste, it is not chalky, and helps to keep me feeling full since it actually has some fibre in it as well. This is great on the go or when I am travelling for work and need to supplement my day without blowing my calories for the day with eating out. I highly recommend this protein shake. I love the Chocolate flavour because it rich, creamy and actually enjoyable to drink.

Lovely shake

This chocolate shake is delicious, and great for you with only 1gram of sugar and is weight watchers friendly. Great for your new year's resolution to cut down sugar.