Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 17, 2020

So yummy I bought more already!!

Ok normally I don't like the chocolate flavored shakes as they always taste chalky and leave a gross residue. NOT THIS ONE! the premier protein chocolate was so good, just like chocolate milk. Not too sweet, just perfect. Helped me at my busy day a work where sometimes I'm unable to stop for a break! I insist you go try this, you won't regret it!

Chocolate at its best

I have a great taste for chocolate and what's better when u get a healthy protein shake in that flavour. Moreover, the taste, consistency and the effectiveness of this shake is unbeatable. Definitely recommend this to my friends and family and would buy it for sure as a supplement to my diet.

#premiershakes super tastie!

This shake was very good! It has a nice flavour and smooth texture. You could drink them at room temperature or cold in the fridge. I would definitely be adding these to our grocery list!

Très bon

J’ai beaucoup aimé le goût. Ça goûtait le vrai chocolat, pas trop sucré. il m’a apporté un sentiment de satiété pour un bon 4 heures. J’ai apprécié son format pratique

Premier Protein Chocolate

I received a free sample of the chocolate flavor Premier Protein nutritional supplement drink, and would definitely recommend.
    The chocolate flavor is very good, the after taste is good and jts lke in sugar, gluten free, and low fat.
    Will buy for sure

Saskatchewan, Canada

i dont like this one

i got this free from chickadvisor although i really enjoyed the other shake flavor, the chocolate is terrible its consistency feels chalky an taste like it which isn't so bad i could get pass that but about 2 minutes after u drink some you get the worst taste in your mouth i could not get pass the after taste so unfortunately this shake went to waste i couldn't do it. i would still recommend the shake to you has its still good for you but it will depend on you if you like the chocolate or not but i will not be buying this one as i couldn't bring myself to drink more then one sip.

I LOVE THE CHOCOLATELY TASTE

I tried the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake and love the chocolately smooth taste. I love that it was not too sweet. The size of the shake could've been a bit bigger for my liking. I wpuld purchase again if it was on sale or their was a coupon to use. I is a bit too pricey to purchase for me.

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. Thanks for letting me try this great product.

It's delicious!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review these Chocolate and Caramel Premier Protein Shakes. I'm not a big fan of caramel but both these shakes were delicious! No gross after taste that protein drinks usually have. Each 325ml serving contains 30g Protein, 1g Sugar and 24 vitamins and minerals! And it's Gluten-free!

What I found interesting was you can use these in your baking! You can also chill or freeze it.

If you are looking for a good Protein Shake, give these a try! I definitely will be buying these for me and my husband.

2.8/5

Just average.

I haven't tried a lot of different protein drinks, but, when I was younger, I used to drink chocolate flavored "Boost" drinks as a meal replacement. Those were good. Let's see how this one is.

I noticed from the label that this has only 1 g of sugar, so it doesn't really taste sweet. I would have liked it to taste sweeter. I do taste the chocolate flavor, which I like. Though it kind of tastes like the chocolate is from a sort of powder that was mixed into milk to create the drink. Even after some vigorous shaking, it doesn't seem well mixed. I do think the drink has value and works as a refreshing protein drink before or after a workout, but I feel that this is more average. It doesn't really stand out to me in any way.

I would recommend this drink to a friend who is looking for a low carb/sugar drink that has a decent chocolate flavor. This can be appropriate for diets and as a supplement to workouts.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor.

January 17, 2020

Trop bon, comme du dessert à boire!

J'ai adoré ce produit, super saveur dechocolat, on ne goûte pas le côté vitaminé ni proteiné, cest presque comme du lait au chocolat... avec beaucoup d'extras! Je vais en racheter cest certain.