Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 15, 2020

Protien shake I would buy again

Recieved this in the mail this week. I recieved the chocolate and caramel. Out of the 2 the chocolate was my favourite, tasted just like chocolate milk without all the sugar!! From all the protien shakes I have tried, I like this one the best and would definitely purchase.

I mean it’s chocolate

It’s chocolate what can’t you love about it. It’s has a great taste not chalky. I found it pretty filling after my run. I love how it’s premixed and easy to grab and go. I would recommend this delicious shake to friends! #gotitfree #premierproteincanada

Really tasty protein drink

The Chocolate Shake tastes amazing. It is sweet but not chalky like some other protein shakes. It makes me feel full for hours and can even be used as a meal replacement. It tastes much like chocolate milk. If you're a chocolate lover, this is the shake for you! I would highly recommend both this and the caramel flavours. Thanks to Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try this product.

Not sure about flavour

I got this free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. Let me start by saying I tried the caramel one first and was pleasantly surprised by the flavour and the lack of grainy taste that you can get with protein shakes. I prefer chocolate so thought that'd I'd love this one even more. I was mistaken, the flavour just wasn't there for me, it was lacking. I still enjoyed it and would recommend it. I love that it has 24 vitamins and minerals and is low in fat. It's not supposed to be a meal replacement, but can be easily tossed in your purse for a quick snack and kept the hunger pangs at bay for hours.

January 15, 2020

J'ai revu ce shake en cadeau. J'ai adorer le goût pas trop sucré de ce shake. C'est parfait après les gros entraînements. Je le recommande a tous les sportifs

January 15, 2020

Aftertaste is too much for me

I was really hoping that the chocolate was finally going to be a protein shake I truly enjoy. I read so many great reviews on this but was sadly disappointed.
    The chocolate flavour itself was good but it was followed by the worst aftertaste from the sucralose that's used in it. I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners so this is definitely not a shake for me.
    The other disappointment I had is that the shake was very thin compared to most protein shakes, and sadly that's the one thing I look forward to in a shake. Won't be stocking up on these anytime soon, but thankful for being able to try it. #gotitfree

United States

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake was delicious and convenient. The calorie to protein ratio was nice to see, you don't have to drink all your calories for the day in one shake. Perfect for after the gym.

Delicious

Got to try the chocolate flavoured premier protein shake and it did not disappoint it was delicious but not overly sweet and tasted great in your morning coffee

I loved

I loved this chocolate, it's awesome how 30 grams of protein can help you for your day a day, I really recomend this product do not dude to buy and traying with your family

Obsessed!!!

This is the best protein shake I have ever had! Taste authentically like chocolate with a huge amount of protein benefits! I was lucky to receive this as a sample and my was it delicious! This protein shake keeps you full for hours!