Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Lovely chocolate taste

I got this product for free and the taste is good, it has a rich and creamy chocolate taste that is light but filling.
    This is a good alternative for a snack after workout because it has just one gram of sugar but it taste like you are indulging in a dessert.
    My son tried a little bit because he thought it was a regular smoothie and he loves it, I wouldn't give one full shake to him because is too much protein for his little body tho.

January 19, 2020

Reminded me of a milkshake

The chocolate protein shake could have been a little more chocolatey in my opinion, but overall tasted pretty good. The consistency was a bit thicker, and reminded me of a milkshake. It helped me feel full, and gave me the energy and nutrients I needed to start my day. I love the fact that it contains 30g of protein, and was surprised that it only has 1g of sugar in it! It was the perfect sweetness and didnt leave any aftertaste. I really enjoyed this product.
    #gotitfree

Loved this shake!

I was lucky to receive this product for free for my review.

I’m generally skeptical of chocolate protein shakes, but this one was a pleasant surprise. The taste was rich and I enjoyed it.

For 160 calories and 30g of protein, this is going to be my post workout go-to fuel.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Surprisingly delicious!

I received the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree

I was pretty surprised at how well this tasted. It tasted very similar to chocolate pudding. Was also thicker than I expected, comparable to milk. Normally with protein drinks you can tell it is a protein drink, but if I was given this in a glass, I would not know it was a protein product.

While it doesn't fall into the category of strict keto, I think this could possibly be used while on a keto or low carb diet if you are someone who does dirty keto and only tracks net carbs. This one has 2 net carbs. It has a nice amount of potassium and sodium in it also which is great for keto since electrolyte balance can be difficult to maintain.

I felt satisfied after drinking it. I didn't feel the need to add more volume from food. I think it would be a perfect snack or pre or post workout drink since it is nutritious and loaded with protein.

The only downside I see is that it uses artificial sweeteners. If it had stevia or erythritol in its place, I'd love it.

January 19, 2020

in love with this protein shake

This protein shake is the best one I've tried. First off it tastes amazing! I enjoyed the caramel flavour slightly over the chocolate, but Id still buy chocolate for when I get sick of caramel or I dont want something super sweet. Besides taste, they pack 30g of protein, 160 cals, 5g carbs, & low fat, & 24 vitamins & minerals. The shakes are only 1g of sugar which i found shocking because they still taste very sweet, especially the caramel one. They're also gluten & soy free! These shakes are great because they're and easy way to start my mornings. I never have time to eat breakfast in the morning so the protein shakes are a fantastic way to supplement breakfast & I can get it down quickly on my way to or at work or school. The shake also kept me full for a long time after drinking it which I loved! Will definitely be repurchasing these shakes.

I love it!

This protein shake tastes great! It really has a nice consistency and texture to it.The packaging and size is very convenient and it is easy to drink out of. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #PremierProteinCanada

Very impressed!

When I received the Chocolate Premier Protein from Chick Advisor to try out it looked just like any other protein drink on the market, although the packaging is kind of unique which I liked.
    Now for the great part! This stuff tastes amazing! I could not believe I was drinking a protein drink, I would have sworn it was chocolate milk, wow I was so impressed with the taste.
    I mentioned it to my boss as he is a real fitness guy and drinks protein shakes quite often, I asked if he had tried them yet, when he read the package ( I took the Chocolate one to work to have for lunch), he said 30 grams of protein for one drink is really good and asked where he could get them and the price.
    Well I did some checking and Costco has the best price for these amazing drinks so yup I went and bought a case the next day, that is how much they impressed me.
    The only reason I only gave 3 stars for value is that they are a little pricey but then again most good products are.
    They were filling and like I said tasted amazing!
    These will be a staple in my home going forward, super impressed!

Great taste

I liked the chocolate one bit I truly love the caramel it's my favorite, I can't even taste the protein it's wonderful! Both my boys are into getting in shape so I gave them the chocolate one and they enjoyed it!

Premier Protein Chocolate Drink

Love the chocolate flavour protein drink! Definitely my favourite one. It’s easy to carry in your purse or gym back and very affordable! It doesn’t taste « thick » like other protein drinks I’ve had before which is very nice!

Not my favourite

I received this from chickadvisor for free to give my honest review. Overall it's not my favourite, but I don't like chocolate flavoured meal replacements or protein shakes so besides that it was okay. It's not overly sweet which I like because some other protein shakes tend to be really sweet and off putting. I used it as a post workout recovery snack which it did very well at keeping the stomach rumbles away while stretching and showering. Would I buy, probably not but again I don't like the chocolate flavour.