Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Pour un petit plus

J’ai reçu le produit PremierProtein à saveur de chocolat gratuitement à des fins d’évaluation. Je suis souvent à la course le matin et j’ai peu de temps pour prendre un bon déjeuner qui me soutiendrait jusqu’à l’heure du dîner. Ayant reçu le shake PremierProtein au chocolat, je l’ajoute simplement à mon café latte en arrivant au travail et je suis sustentée jusqu’au dîner. À ma grande joie, ce produit n’est pas tellement sucré, à un goût très agréable de chocolat et la texture est crémeuse sans aucune trace de grumeaux ou de craie. C’est un ajout avantageux à ma routine du matin!

I liked it!

I #gotitfree from chick advisor and I really liked it! I thought it had a sweet, chocolatey taste. I found it to be rich and filling. I have a really high energy job, and it gave me a boost in the afternoon that held me over until dinner! I like that it is packed with protein, and all the vitamins and minerals I need. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you #chickadvisor!

1.0/5

This is not for me

I have tried A LOT of different protein shakes and this one was terrible. It has a cardboard flavour to it and is just too sweet. It does keep you full for a bit but you just don't want to keep tasting it.

Great for meal replacement

I got this product for free to try and in return give an honest review these 30 gram protein shakes are really good for filling up your stomach when you're on the go I need protein definitely a great meal replacement they're super convenient due to the fact that their pre-made and the taste of the chocolate was very authentic which I actually enjoyed the only thing why is it was a little too thick compared to the other flavours but other than that I found it was very good I will definitely be using this product future as well as I would definitely recommend it to friends and family

Great tasting

I got this free as a sample to try. It was really good! I liked the taste and it also helped me not feel as hungry after. It kept me from snacking on unhealthy snacks!

Who doesn't love chocolate

This is the pretty standard chocolate protein shake taste. It's not as thick as some so to me that makes it much more palatable. The drawback for me is that they use sucralose to sweeten the drink and the chocolate flavour doesn't hide that taste very well. This of course makes it very low in sugar which is perfect for those who are using it as a weight loss supplement.

Updated On: January 22, 2020

#gotitforfree

Light and delicious

I really like this protein shake alot. Its everything you want and need in a protein shake because it's not only tasty but it's also not too sweet or thick like most shakes. Its packed with 30 g protein in each portion and comes at a good value. Definitely satisfied and will continue to buy this product. New Favorite!!!!

Yummy but costly

A lot of protein shakes are gritty and sandy tasting. I was pleasantly surprised just how good this was. My only issue is it’s expensive and if you’re not near a Costco it’s hefty. That being said it was just like a meal and kept me full and not snacking for hours

A good snack

Great taste. Very smooth and tasted like a thick chocolate milk to me.

For 30g of protein I thought I would be fuller. I feel I have had lower dosages of protein and felt a lot fuller. I just don't like that there is artificial flavours in it makes me skeptical about the fact that there is 1g of sugar.

But honestly I would buy again because it is a useful snack to have after the gym and know I am getting my protein.

Updated On: January 22, 2020

I forgot to add that I received this product for free through Chick Advisor.

Tastes Great!

I got to try this Protein shake for free through ChickAdvisor. I decided to drink it after a workout and I was pleasantly surprised at how great it tasted! It didn’t have that aftertaste that a lot of protein shakes can have. It filled me up and I felt good knowing I was getting 30g Of protein after a tough workout. I really enjoyed it and love that you can it at Costco to save some money!