Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Not too sweet

The chocolate protein shake is not a thick consistency for a shake which surprised me. The chocolate flavor tastes very watered down. The good thing is that it has 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar which is nice since I find that most shakes have less grams of protein. I wouldn’t want to drink this on a regular basis but as a quick fix I would probably have it again just for the extra protein. I got this product free for my honest review.

Really Tasty

I am currently trying to keep a keto diet and these shakes are perfect! Very tasty and just 1gram of sugar. Great meal replacement or just for a boost in protein.

Chocolaty Protein Blast

Premier Protein has created a perfectly chocolatey protein shake that delivers 30g of protein in one serving. This not only kept me full for hours, it also gave me a great boost in my vitamins. I love the easy grab and go nature of these oversized packs. It made it very convenient to use when I was busy with the kids. The flavour is great, and works both on it's own or could be blended with ice.

Non Guilty Pleasure

At first I was apprehensive for this. I thought with such low sugar, and such a high amount of protein, it would not taste as great. Boy was I wrong! So smooth, chocolatey, rich and for such low sugar, sweet as well! Perfect for after the gym, plus it helps kick my sweet tooth. I have not found them in my area yet, but will purchase again since I #gotthisforfree.

Love it!

I was so happy to get this from @premierprotien to try!
    It’s very yummy and keeps u full! I liked it in my morning coffee replacing sugar and cream
    Will get again

Great protein shake!!!!

I received this chocolate protein shake for free to sample. I was expecting it to have a chalky taste but it didn’t. It’s really good! The after taste is not bad. I love that it’s low in fat and high in protein as I do work out a lot and need the energy. It made me feel energized and kept me full. It’s also super handy with the twist cap. I’ll for sure be buying it again! Awesome shake!

Very convenient

I workout 5 days a week. Some days I have two works outs day, I get personal trained, yoga, pilates, bootcamp, etc., so protein plays a very big part of my life. This flavour is great but I much rather the cafe latte flavour. I have it in the morning with my breakfast before a workout, sometimes after, and if I’m craving a sweet snack I’ll have one too. Since I am so physically active, this drink is the perfect amount of protein to help me maintain a strong figure. And bonus is...is actually tastes good

January 23, 2020

Would buy this product again

Received this product for free as part of the review. Loved the taste. Had a nice aroma and wasn't overly sweet. Enjoyed the consistency. No after taste
    Will definitely buy this flavor

January 23, 2020

Amazing chocolate ready to drink protein shake!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this protein shake. It tastes amazing, not too sweet and doesn’t have that fake taste.
    It also didn’t hurt my stomach the way some protein drinks do. Also tasted fantastic heated up as “hot chocolate” Love that it’s low carb and low sugar!!
    I will definitely be adding this to my shopping list! #gotitfree #sogood #chocolatedeliciousness

Good chocolate shake

I enjoyed this chocolate shake, it wasn’t too sweet and really filled me up. Its perfect calorie wise and is easy to grab and drink on the go as a snack or meal replacement. It did kind of have a bad aftertastes the but I still enjoyed it