Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Premium p.

J'ai reçu en cadeau ce produit. Jai adoré vemproduit. Bonne portion, bon goût et j'ai été surprise que ça.ne soit pas trop sucré. Parfait après un entraînement.

Delicious!!

This is a delicious flavour! I was expecting it to be a bit thicker or heavier but it wasn't heavy at all! It tasted amazing fresh out of the fridge.
    My brother saw me drinking this and asked me to try it. He ended up loving it and took it from me... so I went to costco and bought my own lol

Very Tasty!

I shared this premier protein chocolate shake with my daughter and we absolutely loved the chocolate flavour. The liquid forms of protein shakes are my favourite as I prefer them better than the powdered ones. I'll be buying this flavour for sure. I'll be telling my family & friends about this.

January 24, 2020

Tasty and great post workout

First I want to disclose that I received this product free to try for reviewing purposes. I tried this shake for the first time after I had a one hour gym session, and I found that I wasn’t as sore as I usually was post workout. Also this is my favourite of the two flavours I received! Super tasty and not high in calories at all. I’d highly recommend this flavour.

Premier Protein Chocolate Flavour

I received the Premier Protein Chocolate Flavour courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The Premier Protein Chocolate Flavour contains 160 calories per 325 mL serving, 30g of proteins, 1g of sugar, low fat, and 24 vitamins and minerals.

I find that the chocolate flavour is a little lacking compared to the caramel flavour. The one good thing is that it is not as sweet as the caramel flavour. However, I find that the chocolate flavour in this protein shake is not as rich and taste kind of watered down. It has this artificial chocolate taste to it. The protein shake consistency was smooth but wasn't as thick or rich as the caramel one. After drinking this chocolate flavour protein shake it also left this sweet aftertaste in my mouth. It wasn't a bad aftertaste though.

I would probably purchase this again because it did keep me full until lunch as I drank it on the go but I'm not too sure about the chocolate flavour though but I would recommend it for those that prefers a less sweet protein shake.

Amazing!!!

This is going to my everyday breakfast from now on. It taste so good, like you made homemade milkshake but more health for you. I would recommend it for everyone.

Updated On: January 25, 2020

#gotitfree

I would buy this again

I am very excited to be chosen by chick advisor to test and review these protein shakes for free. I've tried the chocolate flavour, absolutely tastes yummy! This would be a great drink for on the go, filled with good nutritious, 30 g protein and low fat which is awesome! This would be great for school, i usually don't eat during lunch time so this would be perfect for me, keeps me full for a few hours! #gotitfree

good protein shake

I received this shake as a trial from "ChickAdvisor" and I have to say that it's good. The taste is pretty good, it is filling enough and it definitely is a heaven sent when I don't have the time to prepare a proper lunch or breakfast!
    Unlike other protein shakes, this one is low on sugar. the taste was a little bit bland, but the shakes still taste good. it cut my hunger for a while.
    #gotitfree

January 24, 2020

Good product for a protein on the go

I got a sample of this product as well as the caramel flavour from the product review club. Have to say that it is tasty! The flavour reminds me a bit of chocolate pudding. It’s particularly appealing to those out there who are watching their sugar intake as it contains only 1 gram of sugar per serving.

That being said, for those out there who don’t enjoy sugar substitutes then this may not be your favourite. But once again, it is tasty and does the job it’s supposed to, so if you can get around that factor I would recommend giving this a try!

January 24, 2020

Tasty in my morning fruit and veggie smoothie

I received this product free from Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

As a mom to a newborn and a kindergartener, I am always on the go and thinking about my kids first. My meals are often skipped or I will make a smoothie to tie me over. I used this flavor in my morning fruit and veggie smoothie. I liked it better than the caramel in smoothies. I liked drinking the caramel on its own. I definitely will buy this again. I recommend this product.