Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Gets the job done

I got this product complimentary from Chickadvisor for my honest review. I will say that I wished the chocolate shake was more chocolaty. I really enjoyed the caramel shake and the flavour in the caramel beats this one by miles. The protein is a plus in this shake however, it is just lacking in its chocolate flavour. If you prefer a subtle chocolate taste then this shake is the right one for you.

New Favourite!

I was able to try the caramel version to this drink but the Premier Protein Chocolate is my favourite. It truly tastes like a treat with only 1 gram of sugar so there is no guilt involved. I had it on the go for a quick breakfast before work. Highly recommend.
    Thanks to ChickAdvisor for allowing me to test this product for my honest opinion.

January 25, 2020

Love the chocolate taste!

This is by far my favorite protein shake. It has great flavour, no chalky after taste and I highly recommend it to everyone when they start talking about shakes. The fact that it is ready to go makes it easy for me to just grab one on the way to work. One shake is a great meal replacement or snack (depending on how I'm feeling). Highly recommended. #gotitfree

Overly sweet!

The Premier Protein chocolate flavour starts off with a nice chocolate milk taste however immediately switches to an overly fake sweet taste. I really think this could have been a good drink if the sucralose was just left out.
    The texture is really nice and smooth. I also like that there is 24 vitamins in each container. I would recommend for anyone that doesn't mind the sucralose flavour but I'll be waiting for a no sugar product to come out.

January 25, 2020

Awesome post workout shake!!

This shake tastes amazing! Literally just a slightly thicker chocolate milk, very good flavour!! I drank it after I went to the gym to give myself some on the go protien

Protein Waffles

I received this product from Chick Advisor for testing purposes, I wanted to try something different with it so I made some protein waffles, it made enough for four different servings so I froze some extras for a quick meal during the week. Very good.

Pretty Good

I thought this was a pretty good product. The nutritional benefits are awesome - high protein, low calories, low sugar, low carbs, low fat, lots of vitamins and minerals. Very easy to drink without being too filling. I thought the product would be a bit thicker - more of a shake, less like milk - but it was still a good, smooth texture. The flavour was decent. I found the chocolate tasted a bit artificial, along with the sweetness of the product was a bit too artificial. Still good but I think I would prefer other flavours. Still, this is something I could drink regularly quite easily. You can't go wrong with the nutritional benefits.
    #gotitfree
    #PremierProteinCanada

January 25, 2020

This is a lifesaver for us

I was really excited to be a part of this product test for Premier Protein Shakes because my son has an eating disorder. It is called Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder. Which is a high anxiety about food. People with this disorder are very restrictive with what they eat and have very high anxiety around trying new foods. My son only eats 5 things which does not include meat dairy fruits or vegetables. So his protein intake is low. When we received the Shakes I was able to convince my son to actually try a bit of the chocolate shake which is a feat in itself. He has drank boost in the past but really didn't like the taste of the chocolate one. I was amazed to see that he actually loves the taste of the Premier chocolate shake. I tried it as well and it has a really good chocolate flavour to it unlike a lot of other protein Shakes out there. We have started buying the chocolate Shakes for my son and he is now drinking them regularly. This is a huge win in our house. We fully recommend this product. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!!

Not the best flavour

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    I tried the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake and to be honest it really wasn’t my favourite flavour. When trying the other flavours I had high hopes for the Chocolate but it really did fall short. While there wasn’t the usual chalky taste that you get from other protein shakes; it still had a very fake chocolate flavour. I’m not usually a fan of chocolate flavoured things and really do prefer the real thing. I found the protein shake to be otherwise fairly filling but it didn’t keep me full for a long time. If you can get over the taste it makes a great meal replacement or post-workout snack with 30g of protein and 1g of sugar. However I will not be purchasing this flavour in the future.

Way too chalky :(

I'm a fan of chocolate (including chocolate milk, milkshakes, and ice cream) so I was very excited to try this! Unfortunately, the consistency is SO chalky - I may as well have made the shake myself with powder, it really tasted like it hadn't dissolved fully. I actually had to drink this in two sittings because it was not enjoyable. The protein content is great, but for the flavour I'd say save your money (and the environment) and buy the powder to mix your own.