Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Florida, United States

Very sweet high protein shake

Easy to open packaging, twist off cap is easy to store for later. This is a very sweet protein shake, the consistency is smooth not gritty. Low in sugar and high in protein it is very good for post bariatric surgery when trying to meet protein goals. I recommend chilling this shake or drinking on ice. Temperature really makes a difference with taste and more palatable. A little expensive but it’s hard to find a really tasty premade protein shake!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this shake

The flavour is great, and I love the resealable container.

However, I believe the texture was affected that the product was frozen solid whenI received it. The texture was a little odd, almost thicker than normal. I have tried the chocolate before and love it. I would definitely consider purchasing this brand, but I would make sure that it is refrigerated and not frozen

New York, United States

No right to be so delicious

Premier Protein shakes are a great portable source of nutrition that are also delicious. The chocolate is especially heavenly, rich but not overly sweet and so silky. Honestly the most delicious chocolate protein shake I’ve ever had, and I’ve tried so many. Most are merely palatable, but these are delectable. Low in sugar (1g!) and high in protein (30g!), my two favourite things to look for in the things I eat, plus 24 vitamins and minerals (half of your daily recommended calcium intake!) make these a perfect choice for me. Luckily they’re also so affordable! I #gotitfree this time around but I will definitely be buying more in the near future. Highly recommend.

Preferred the chocolate flavor

i received this product free from Chick Advisor to review.

I got to try both the caramel and chocolate flavors and I think I preferred the chocolate flavor to the caramel. It didn’t taste too sweet or artificial which I like. It also didn’t have a grainy after taste which I find a lot of chocolate-flavored protein drinks tend to have, which is another bonus.

I did like the packaging and how easy it was to travel with. I had this as a snack between jobs and I found it gave me just as much energy as a cup of coffee would. I also found that it stayed well out of the fridge (I was a bit slow to drink it) - it didn’t lose it’s flavor.

Not really a fan

I received one of the Chocolate Shakes from #ChickAdvisor to sample. I'm not a fan of the taste or texture. It tastes exactly like chocolate pudding and about the same consistency. I won't be buying any.
    #gotitfree

Good tasting shake

I received this drink from the Chickadvisor in return for my honest opinion. I like the chocolate flavour better than the caramel flavour. I am a Working mom of a toddler and it becomes very hard to find time for myself in the morning. I drank the chocolate drink for breakfast and went out to complete some chores. I can say that I did not feel hungry for a few hours. It is low in sugar and fat and high in protein. It does not have a powdery after taste like ensure meal replacement drinks... it is very light tasting. I like this drink and will drink it in the future.

Best protein shake.

I received the chocolate Premier Protein from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.   It wasn’t too sweet, and I loved the flavour.This was creamy and yummy. I love that it contains 30 g of protein and only one gram of sugar. I usually have this shake as a quick breakfast. The taste and texture is great, not too thick but filling enough. I’d highly recommend this flavour and definitely going to buy it. #gotitfree #freeproducts #premierproteincanada.

Better than Caramel

After trying the caramel one, which I did not like so much, I had doubts about this drink too. I was wrong. Unlike the other one this doesn't have that artificial taste to it. It tastes like a regular chocolate milk. I would recommend this to use it for a smoothie bowl with fruits.

January 25, 2020

A great on-the-go protein-packed shake with a nice flavor

I got this for free as a sample and, although I wasn't expecting it to be great, I was pleasantly surprised. For starters, they recommend you serve it cold and I highly agree - drinking it lukewarm simply doesn't do it justice. For the taste, I actually really liked it. The chocolate flavor was nice and strong, and it wasn't overly sweet to the point where I didn't want to have another sip. The flavor is similar to semi-sweet milk chocolate which was nice. I think the texture is a hit or miss and it depends on the person drinking it. Personally, I liked it as I found it thicker than some watery shake and it wasn't grainy at all which was awesome. That said, when you experience the aftertaste and texture, there IS a hint of the feeling that it's like a watered down milkshake which, in a way, it is. Considering that it's made with water as a liquid as opposed to milk or cream, that's to be expected so I still think you're getting what's advertised. The bottle is really convenient and sealed well so I had no problems with it leaking. Overall, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy this because it's a little pricey, but if you're willing to spend for a nice flavor/texture and convenience, then I'd give it a try.

January 25, 2020

Delicious!!!!! Would def have again!

YUMMY!!!!!! Chocolate is a go to protein flavour for me and this one was delicious! I like that it was ready to go just pull it out of the fridge and enjoy! It added that extra chocolate kick to a banana, strawberry, pineapple smoothie I made one morning. Definitely getting this again!