Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great taste

I received this protein shake free to try and review. My son loved this shakes, he said it was creamy, chocolate flavour was amazing and it didn’t taste like powder. It was very filling and he can’t wait to drink more and I’m looking forward to buying this favourite as well.

Premier Protein au chocolat

Je suis très heureuse d’avoir testé la boisson Premier Protein au chocolat grâce à Chickadvisor. Les valeurs nutritives de ce produit sont assez bonnes ainsi que son goût chocolaté. Un bon supplément à prendre après l’entrainement afin de bien récupérer.

Nice Addition to After Workout Shakes

I was giving the opportunity to try the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club #gotitfree. I added it to my morning shake after an HIIT session (blueberries, greens, and Premier Protein). The taste masked the greens’ taste, which I liked. However, it still was a little bite too sweet for my taste (even though it only has 1 g of sugar). Nonetheless, it was fulfilling enough that it sustained me until my next meal. I really appreciated the fact that this product is gluten free (yeah!) and has inulin (which is a prebiotic we often lack). I might buy it again if I'm in a hurry for a quick fix after a workout.

Fantastic product

As someone who likes to boost my diet with extra protein, I was definitely excited to be a part of this ChickAdvisor campaign with Premier Protein. I am sometimes skeptical of ready to drink protein shakes, especially when they are low in sugar and high in protein(30g) because they can have a very chalky, fake taste and after taste, but not this one at all. It actually tasted like a creamy chocolate milk. The price of them is a little high when you only receive 4, however I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to add extra protein to their day and I do intend to buy this product again.

sooo good!!!

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of my honest opinion, well after trying the product I got to say that I love it, tastes really good, so chocolatey and awesome yummy, really happy I got to try it. Thanks to chickadvisor and premier protein for the opportunity, the shakes are just amazing, love the flavour, texture and the fact that keeps me healthy!!!

Boisson protéine chocolat

Très heureuse d’être choisi pour tester la nouvelles boisson premier protéine.
    J’ai gouté en premier celle au chocolat et j’ai beaucoup aimé.
    Texture onctueuse et douce en bouche.
    On retrouve bien le gout chocolat. Pas beaucoup sucrée, juste ce qu’il faut !
    Je trouve que c’est un bon substitut de repas.

Je recommande fortement

Lwess 255
    January 27, 2020

Tastes like Chocolate Milk!

I have tried both the caramel and chocolate flavour of this protein and I am happy to say that they both exceeded my expectations in how good they taste (although my favourite is the caramel flavour). I have tried many protein powders and shakes and this is the first one that I can honestly say that it tastes amazing and you can't even tell it is a protein shake. I am glad I got to try the chocolate, but I will likely stick with my Caramel shakes...but for anyone who loves chocolate this protein shake is for you!!

January 27, 2020

We can taste the sucralose but not too much. Tastes like chocolate milk, it’s very tasty. It’s very good and proteins help feel full. I enjoyed this product.

January 27, 2020

This was delicious!! I didn't even realize I was drinking a protein shake! It reminded me of a chocolate milkshake with the rich chocolate taste and creamy texture! I can't wait to have this again!

Great’

Wow! This really stays with you! I had it when I woke up at 6 o’clock in the morning and wasn’t hungry until 12! I was pleasantly surprised by the chocolate one. Normally, (from my experience) chocolate protein shakes tend to be chalkier. Not this one! It tasted just like a chocolate milkshake! I would definitely buy this again!