Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Premier Protein Chocolate - good

I had heard of but not tried Premier Protein drinks. I was fortunate enough to receive them free from ChickAdvisor & Premier Protein. I did enjoy the chocolate flavour but enjoyed the caramel a lot more. It could have been just personal preference. I didn’t find the drink too thick, I just found the chocolate flavour to be too strong for me.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this product, quick and easy for a mom on the go

I'm currently a mom of 2 and one due within the next month, as someone who is 8 months pregnant and struggling with gestational diabetes, finding a good and quick snack is nearly impossible. These are amazing I just grab one and go. And the daya I'm craving the chocolate shakes I pop one of these in the blender with some ice and it satisfies that instantly!!

January 28, 2020

Great for after a work out

I got chosen to try this product for free. I found that it had a great chocolatey taste and wasnt too sweet. I found that this type of drink is best for a snack after a work out. Your having a healthy snack and also getting the extra protein.

So delicious and smooth!

I love the taste of the premier protein chocolate shakes! These protein shakes are super smooth and velvety, not chalky or heavy at all. It goes down easy and definitely satisfies a sweet craving without being too much. These are definitely a favorite and can’t wait to get my hubby to try this as well. I recurved this product in return for an honest review.

Bon goût

La qualité est présente et constitue une bonne alternative à une collation ou un déjeuner. Le goût chocolaté est bon et le goût sucré est adéquat. Je le recommande pour les matins pressés !

Awasome taste

My favorite go to drink specially after work. It's worth to buy the product. I have purchased now after doing the taste. I am glad its safe drink for me. I have recommended to my friends and family.

Tasty treat

I really like the premier protein chocolate shake, picked up a case at Costco and always watch for them to go on sale. I enjoy these shakes in lieu of chocolate milk, less sugar and more protein. Great with a small breakfast and also a good addition to coffee and hot chocolate.

January 27, 2020

Perfect mix of taste and nutrients

Chocolates are my favorite, so it was even better when I got to try chocolate flavored protien shake. I like to make my protien shakes healthier with almond milk, homemade yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and bananas. But I would like to buy this drink again for occasional intake. It tastes really good and eliminates the sandy taste of protien powder

Amazing!

I really enjoyed the flavour of this protein shake, I am a big fan of chocolate and I was happy that this tasted good without having an overly artificial taste. I had this in the evening during one of my night classes and I felt that it kept me full and was a nice replacement for dinner. I would definitely purchase these and keep them in my house to have on hand for mid-day/afternoon meal replacements or dinner replacements.

Pretty good

So this shake has almost your generic protein shake flavor. I suggest to shake it up really well. Its creamier than usual ones and wont leave you feeling hungry. A good shake for after workouts. I would recommend this one