Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 30, 2020

Definitely have great taste to them

When I tried the Premier Protein chocolate flavor shake at night particaly frozen. I wanted to try chocolate flavor of Premier Protein by it's self. Shook it very good.  I had experience with shakes that weren't shook good didn't taste as good. Chocolate Premier Protein had great flavour and taste to it. Wasn't grossly with to much chocolate. I really liked that. Looked to see what Vitamin and protein content was in it, on box said 160 calories with 24 vitamins. The information some what clear and informative for a person to find out what vitamin & protein content was in them. Some words I had no idea what they were. Seen vitamin B. Also had vitamin D&E;. Had 30g of protein as well essential amino acids, 1g sugar, 5g carbs. It was very informative to a point. I got info I wanted. Definitely be trying Premier Protein shakes again, I actually order 6 on Walmart after trying them. Was very impressed with taste and vitamin & protein content that they have.

January 30, 2020

Good on the go breakfast

I’m a busy mom and also a bit lazy to get up early in the morning for breakfast. This is just easy to grab and on the go meal replacement. I can just drink in my car. Tastes just like chocolate milk without a huge mount of sugar. I’m just happy with it.

Premier Protein Chocolate

I got this for free and it was AMAZING. It was so chocolaty and creamy. I could drink them all day! You get so much in one little bottle! Highly recommend.

Would not purchase

I received this product to try from @ChickAdvisor #Gotitfree @PremierProteinCanada and have to say I did not like the chocolate flavor at all. I found it very grainy tasty and no chocolate flavor whatsoever. I would not purchase this product again, and I would not recommend it to my family and friends.

Basically Milk2Go but with protein

This chocolate shake was sweet and chocolatey with a protein punch. I drank it as a snack, but it would be better served to drink it before or after physical activity. It was like a Milk2Go drink but with protein—so it was a tad less flavourful than a Milk2Go but had no sugar (it uses alternative sweeteners). I found it was not too sweet which was nice. Overall good-tasting and great for protein delivery.

Just ok

I definitely didn’t love this. It tasted like a regular protein shake, nothing special. I definitely wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it. But it was at least tolerable vs it’s caramel counterpart.

Sooo good!

Just like the caramel one, this one tastes like heaven. Put it in the freezer, even better! Satisfying...! Take it for breakfast and all good for the morning!

Not your average shake

Though Chocolate is a very typical flavour, this shake is anything but typical! It is not chalky and you don't have to plug your nose to down it! It actually tastes good and you can enjoy it with the added benefit of 30 grams of protein!

3.2/5

Convenient Packaging, Product Not for Me

I was lucky enough to be selected to try Premier Protein for free as ChickAdvisor Advocate. One of the flavours I tried was Chocolate - I had high hopes for this! The packaging is great - convenient and a great size. However, I was really disappointed with the flavour of the product - the artificial sweetener flavour is too powerful, I don't find the chocolate comes through at all. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend, or purchase in the future.

January 30, 2020

Nice flavour and low sugar

I am always trying to find low sugar options for meal supplements or to curb my hunger until the next meal. This is a great grab and go option for my busy lifestyle and I like that I can keep it in my purse to have handy for when I need a snack.