Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 03, 2020

I would buy this again!

Got this free from chickadvisor! I don't usually like chocolate flavoured protein shakes since I always find them either too sweet or too bitter. But the chocolate premier protein shake was absolutely delicious! It wasn't too sweet, the flavour was just right. I used it to make a chocolate strawberry smoothie and it was devine!

February 03, 2020

So good!

I received this protein shake free from the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review. I really liked the chocolatey taste, the consistency was rich and I like that they're not very expensive. I'll definitely be purchasing again.

Artificial Chocolate Taste

Unfortunately I found that this shake had an artificial chocolate taste. The shake was also really thin and tasted like it was made with a chocolate powder/syrup mixed with water. My preference is a thicker protein shake and I prefer a more true chocolate taste.

The positives of this shake are that there is only 160 calories, 1g of sugar and only 3g of fat while the shake contains 30g of protein.

Delicious!

I recieved the PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE from ChickAdvisor for free.

I have struggled to find a chocolate protein powder that didn't taste terrible or chalky, until I found this drink. It tasted delicious and had a great creamy chocolate flavour. It was still a little too sweet to drink a full container in one sitting, but blended with some ice, a banana and a spoonful of peanut butter made for an amazing smoothie.

It is a really convenient way to get your protein and great for travelling. I enjoyed not having to mix it and being able to just grab it and go if I was in a hurry.

I will definitely be purchasing this flavour again. Try it, you won't regret it!

Fave one!

I got this product for free from chick advisor and out of the two (caramel and chocolate) this one was the best. Other than tasting good, I feel like it really filled me up and it was nice to have after my workout for the protein

Yummy!!

My 18yr old son stole this off my kitchen counter. Lol! I got a sip of it. However my son gave his approval. He really enjoyed it. I thought it tasted great. The whole tablespoon amount I got to try. Lol!! I think this is great for anyone that's active or needs to top up their protein for the day. It's convenient and tastes great!! My son would like me to buy this one again.

1.7/5

Has a chalky aftertaste

I was really disappointed with this protein drink. It was very sweet and had a very chalky aftertaste. I was hoping for more when I received these to test but it just didn't do it for me.

Slightly powdery taste

Tastes exactly like a protein shake would, with a light chocolate flavouring. Comparing to the caramel version, it tastes way less sweet (even though they share the same 1g of sugar) but more powdery, the subtaste I came to associate with protein drinks.
    As for its efficiency, it delivers 66% of my recommended daily protein intake and a dose of 24 vitamins and minerals, making it a great post-workout supplement.

1.7/5

tastes horrible!!

I did not like the taste of this chocolate AT ALL. It tastes artificial, super processed, and super thick. I honestly only took two sips and I couldn't drimk anymore...I like the fact that you get a lot of your daily supplements and protein in one shake, but I feel like there should be different shakes out there that has the same nutritional benefits with way better taste than this one.

Filling

Perfect meal replacement shake. It has 30grams of protein so its really filling. I liked the chocolate flavor. I tried it for free but I would buy it.