Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Love the shakes!

These shakes are so yummy. I would recommend them to anyone looking to try a protein drink that doesn't want the hassle of mixing their own protein shakes.

Great taste

I received this product to test and leave a review. This is my honest opinion of the product.
    I'm not much of a protein shake drinker because of the powdery texture that many have. Luckily this drink does not have the powdery texture as much as others, and the flavour has a lot of great chocolate taste to it. I will definitely be getting this drink again.

#GotItFree

February 05, 2020

Chocolate was my favourite!

The chocolate protein shake I received in my package was definitely my favourite of the two I received.

Not overly sweet but a nice, full chocolate flavour that gave me the energy I needed to get through my morning when I didn't have time for a full meal before work.

I love that the bottle is small enough to grab and throw in my purse while on the run, and the texture is smooth and not grainy like with protein powders.

Definitely will be buying again, especially the chocolate one.

Nebraska, United States

Quick meal replacement on the go!

I like having the convenience of grabbing this quick meal in the morning when I am heading out the door. I usually never eat breakfast or am hungry but when I tried these premier protein shakes in the morning I have so much more energy now and I enjoy being able to have that extra protein in my diet. Thanks for letting me try this for free #ChickAdvisor <3

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

This is a great product. It has a great taste and is not too sweet. It is similar to chocolate milk, and the protein aspect is not overwhelming, as is common with similar products.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Chocolate Protein Shake

The chocolate protein shake is tasty I would suggest it served cold rather than room temperature. I like this flavor its not too sweet, these premier protein shakes are the best shakes out there for taste and quality. I would highly recommend these to anyone needing a boost daily with protein, viatmins and minerals

Très bon

Pour cette saveur aussi je m'attendais à un produit très sucré ce qui n'était pas le cas. Ça se voit facilement et rapidement. Pour le prix encore là c'est la même chose. C'est similaire aux autres produits de ce genre, mais que je trouve toujours cher pour ce que c'est. Sinon, en dépit de ce petit détail, je le recommande aussi pour ceux et celles qui en ont besoin.

Bon produit

Jai bien aimer le produit qui a un gout de chocolat. Il comble la faim lors de matin plus presser. Cest un produit que je vais acheter dans le futur. Tres bon produit

Perfect pre-work out

I drank this protein drink prior to my work out and let me tell you it filled me up both appetite wise and energy wise. It was delicious, thicker than a chocolate milk but that’s expected. I’d buy again!

February 03, 2020

Smooth and delicious chocolate taste

I absolutely love this protein shake.
    It is smooth, delicious and just thick enough.
    This drink will keep you full for hours.
    Perfect post-workout replenishment.