Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Chocolate protein

The product is smooth and almost creamy. It is tasty however I did find it to be quite sweet.
    I got it from a free testing sample site and I probably wouldnt purchase it based on the sweetness.
    #gotitforfree

Although who doesnt love chocolate as a protein source.

February 13, 2020

Buying this shake again for sure

This drink is so delicious, it's smooth and creamy with no chalky aftertaste like some protein shakes. Refreshing and a smart grab as an in between meals or after working out.

Delicious...want more!

So so so good!!! I have gone out & purchased a case for work. I have had one every day for a week and a half now for breakfast. It’s filling and good for me. People keep trying to steal mine from the fridge lol

February 13, 2020

If you're a chocolate lover, you'd love this

I am a big fan of chocolate drinks and so I really liked this. It felt rich, yet the texture was smooth. Sweetened just how I like it, I enjoyed drinking this chilled.

February 13, 2020

Naturally both products are extremely similar however the chocolate taste does not compare to the caramel. The chocolate taste reminds me of other protein drinks I have had and I can't say they are my favorite. I do however like there effectiveness so I would purchase again if they were out of the caramel flavor. Overall good drink.

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE SOUNDS LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Love these shakes. I'm doing weight watchers and these have been a huge tool in my weight loss. I'm at -22lbs down so far. These completely ward off my hunger for a good couple hours! Absolutely recommend!

I always keep one in drawer at the office, just in case, I need a little boost during the day.

February 13, 2020

Premier Protein Chocolate Shake is a real treat!

I had to hide this flavour from my kids because we all love chocolate so much. I was pleasantly surprised that not only was the chocolaty goodness was appealing with none of that yucky chalky flavour in other protein shakes, but it also was filling! BONUS!

February 13, 2020

Taste great and effective!

I tried this without much hope that I would like it but since having tried the caramel one and liked it I figured why not. It was actually really good, was more of a chocolate milk than a protein "shake". I still liked the caramel one better.

2.3/5

Not for my tastebuds

I'm a big consumer of chocolate protein shakes so I was excited to try this one out! Unfortunately, the taste and texture were not for me. I found it to leave a chalky aftertaste and the consistency was waterlike rather than shake like.

Tasty Chocolate Shake

I received a sample of this in the mail, and, due to the weather it arrived already chilled. It was so tasty! It has a rich chocolate flavour and not at all chalky, the way some protein mixes can be. It was the perfect amount and great to have either as a snack or as an addition to a meal. It is great to give a bit of extra nourishment. We will be buying more in the future and I definitely recommend it.