Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 09, 2020

Pretty Good

I enjoyed the chocolate flavor compared to the caramel. It is a bit watery and does not have a strong chocolate flavor. I hope they work on making it thicker. Considering the vitamins it is worth drinking, I may consider buying again.

March 08, 2020

Délicieux

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Je l'ai trouvé délicieux au goût. La texture et la quantité est parfaite. Il soutient jusqu'au prochain repas. Je recommande ce produit. Je l'ai reçue gratuitement de Chick Advisor afin de l'évaluer.

March 07, 2020

Tasty

I've tried my fair share of protein drinks, and they all have one thing distinctly In. Common, tastes bad! Chocolate protein shakes are never what I hope for, the word chocolate gives me the impression of sweet and tasty, as chocolate is, but the forts taste is never up to my hype. This shake is the closest I've had so far! Still tastes like a protein shake, but is actually pretty yummy!

I like the flavour

This shake tastes very pleasant. Very sweet, but enjoyable. Definitely better than the caramel one. I don’t know if I would buy it again, but it’s a possibility.

Will buy again

This tastes great when cold. Very good as a meal replacem2nt. Filling for hours. I have purchased this product multiple times since recieving a free sample to try.

Tastes like powered nesquick

The taste isn't that it tastes like the powdered nesquik you used to be able to get.
    Only have one made it hard to judge the overall effects but it kept my full for a morning snack so that's something

March 05, 2020

So yummy!

I tried both this one and the caramel one, they were both good but caramel was more up my alley. That being said this was still amazing for a chocolate drink, not chalky at all

March 03, 2020

Have it cold, good source of protein

This is definitely a good source of protein when you are on the go or post-workout. It is best when it is cold and you have shaken it up very well. I like how convenient it is and the packaging ensures that it won't spill or leak so I prefer this tetra-pak style vs. other formats from other brands. The flavour is not too chalky and the chocolate taste is very prominent.

February 29, 2020

Yummy !

Tastes like chocolate without that vitamin taste.
    I like to add this to my coffee for taste sometimes . This works well for me since I dint have Avery healthy eating habit and this gives me the energy I need in between meals

February 28, 2020

Delicious!

This protein shake tasted like real chocolate and not fake tasting. I like that it is low in sugar but high in protein. I have already bought this since trying it.