• Premier protein shake
  • Premier protein shake

Premier protein shake Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 312 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 19, 2017

My gastric bi pass surgery meal plan included a high whey protein drink. I tried many and the only one I like to drink is Premier Protein choc flav, @160 cal, with a whopping 30 grs of protein. As long as I drink 1 a day I know I've got all my protein needed. Experts believe that women who are trying to lose weight may need even more than 60 grams to keep their muscles strong and their metabolisms revved. My favorite whey to drink them is to put it into the freezer for a few hours and when I you take it out grab a straw, it is a bit more thick and much more refreshing. When I first purchased the protein drinks it was a reasonable price, today it is twice expensive, somebody is making good money! Best place to purchase is Costco.

April 11, 2017

Great taste definitely makes me overlook the fact that they're a bit pricey. I get in my protein. Tastes great in smoothies....really good in coffee!

April 09, 2017

The shakes are quite expensive but much better than many other products out there! I'd say the best taste quality is the chocolate flavour. I mix the shakes with a frozen banana and peanut butter for my breakfast everyday. So good!

March 05, 2017

Nous en tenons toujours une caisse à la maison pour les journées pressées ou lorsque les enfants n'ont pas très faim et que nous devons partir rapidement.

March 02, 2017

Being on Weight Watchers, I was looking for a way to up my protein without eating up a ton of my daily points. One of these vanilla shakes poured over strong iced coffee, INCREDIBLE! And keeps me from eating all of the food between lunch and dinner. A great afternoon pick-me up!

January 27, 2017

This is my go to shake for increasing protein in my diet without added fat and carbohydrates. I usually buy the chocolate and compared to other products that are similiar, this shake is excellent.

January 09, 2017

Purchased these shakes at Costco based on a recommendation and so far I have been loving them. I personally am not a big fan of the taste of protein powder and water so this is so much better! I bought the chocolate flavour and they taste awesome!! Perfect for on the go. They have high protein and low carbs so great if you're on a diet. I bought mine at Costco and I found that they were pretty reasonably priced for this type of product! I would definiately recommend this!

January 05, 2017

I was looking for a high protein, low sugar shake and this is fit the bill. This product is affordable at $30 for a case of 24 and tastes great cold or at room temperature.

September 28, 2016

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! Bought at Costco they are fantastic price and I love that they are already pre-mixed I find them so smooth like chocolate milk they aren't chalky or have a weird taste to them they are excellent they are low sugar low carb and they make a great snack for people on a keto diet

August 02, 2016

These shakes are the best, I have one every morning for breakfast and I love the taste. I only tried two kinds that were chocolate and vanilla and I love both flavors.