4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

3.2/5

Great in smoothie!

I added the Premier Vanilla Protein Shake that I #gotitfree through ChickAdvisor into a berry smoothie. It replaced my milk and protein powder in my daily smoothie. The vanilla flavour made it taste like a milkshake! I could see this being very useful for somebody who is trying add protein into their diet but doesn't like or want to use protein powders.

Great for on the go!

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I like this shake for when I am running late and don't have time to eat breakfast. It has a screw top so I can toss it in my bag for when I am on the go. This flavour tastes like vanilla pudding which was nice because others that I have tried have left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. It wasn't overly sweet and I felt full afterwards. I've found that the best place to purchase this is at Costco where it will only cost just over $2 a bottle. The convenience is fantastic! Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

My favourite!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to provide them with an honest review. Out of the two flavours I received this was the best. Not chalky, good to grab and go. I also used it in my coffee in the morning. Will definitely purchase again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Just okay

To be fair, I am not a fan of vanilla so this was not my cup of tea. Although it delivered on nutrition and making me feel energetic. The taste can be covered using it up in smoothies though so blending it with fruit makes it pretty nice. I #gotitfree thanks to #chickadvisor #trypremierprotein.

October 11, 2017

Great way to kickstart your day

It was great to have a protein drink to try as I have considered it before, but never got the chance. The best part is there is barely any sugar! I prefer chocolate but this was pretty decent too

October 11, 2017

Convenient and tasty way to get energized between meals!

I really enjoyed this vanilla protein shake! It was in a convenient container so I didn't have to scoop and mix, so I just grabbed it on the go. I grabbed it to have on the bus first thing in the morning when I didn't have time to eat breakfast before work. I found it didn't fill me up like a meal, but helped me wake up with some energy and hold me over until I could eat. And the flavor was great! It didn't have that chalky mouth-feel like so many other protein drinks. I would highly recommend this to anyone who gets hungry between meals, especially as a snack at work.

October 11, 2017

My favourite out of the two flavours

The vanilla protein shake flavour was my favourite out of the two I was sent for review. I actually blended it up on ice and it was fantastic. Again the macro count on this protein drink blew me away (30 g of protein 1g of sugar, you can't ask for more). It kept me full all afternoon and was satisfied until dinner, not many of my protein drinks can do that that for me!

Belle découverte

Étant une personne qui s'entraîne beaucoup, et ayant une vie active, je suis toujours à la recherche de produits que je peux déguster sur le pouce, j'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce nouveau produit, qui m'a agréablement surprise, n'étant pas une grand "fan" de vanille, j'étais sceptique. Saveur goûteuse et texture agréable en bouche!

October 11, 2017

Love the taste of vanilla!

I was really surprised by the taste of the Premier protein shakes! I thought for sure there would be an aftertaste or it would be too sweet but nope! Both the vanilla and the chocolate actually taste like a milkshake although not as cold. I don't know the cost but I'd definitely be interested in buying these as part of our groceries! The vanilla was my favorite.

1.8/5

To each their own

I got this free as part of the chick advisor program. I was really excited to try this out and made sure it was very cold before drinking as per the instructions. I was honestly very disappointed with the taste of this one and could not finish the drink. I think it is because it was too sweet for my liking and I was drinking it more as a snack than as a protein boost after the gym, maybe that would have changed my experience with this product. All in all it wasn't terrible but I would probably not buy the vanilla shake and stick with the chocolate in the future.