4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Too sweet

I definitely wouldn't buy this since it's too sweet. The vanilla flavour was pleasant; but for the amount of sugar otherwise I might consider trying it again.

October 11, 2017

Nice, but preferred chocolate.

This is not my favourite. Found the chocolate shake tastier. Not as pleasant to drink. Hubby had the second vanilla and would drink it again. Will stick to chocolate myself.

2.3/5

Rather have a smoothie

Trying these straight up for its convenience did not impress me as there are so many other beverage options that can also fulfill the void, not taking into account it's nutritional facts. It seemed to be more palatable when super cold but still had that chalky taste. Regardless of the price, I don't think this will become something on my grocery list. #tryPremierProtein, #gotitfree

Kept me full

This protien drink was ok! I didnt like the taste of it that much, I’m more of a chocolate fan, but it was good! It kept me full which I was happy about!. #gotitfreetotry

3.2/5

It was alright but...

Ok so I wasn’t a fan of the flavour... it tasted off but I downed it anyways and off I went on my mail route. I didn’t feel as hungry at the end of my route as I normally do but that was it. Another co-worker swears by these though, I just don’t think the 4 were enough to see real benefits. #gotitfreetotry

Great Smoothie base

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor's review club, and I enjoyed using it in my daily smoothies before the gym. I usually don't like vanilla flavoured drinks on their own, and this was still the case with this product, but it works great with other ingredients. I just emptied the packaged into my blender, added my fruits and veggies, and it felt like a smoothie right from the store. I liked the convenience of the shake, and how I didn't have to worry about adding almond milk or protein powder to it.

3.2/5

October 11, 2017

La saveur ne me plaît pas

Je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé les trucs à "saveur de" vanille. Ça me tombe toujours sur le coeur. Comme il s'agit d'une boisson protéinée, il y a aussi un arrière goût de craie qui est plutôt désagréable. Pour la version au chocolat, ça allait, mais la version à la vanille ne me plaît pas du tout.

J'aime le fait que la teneur en protéines est bonne, par contre. Par ailleurs, mon conjoint, lui, a vraiment apprécié les deux versions (chocolat et vanille).

New Brunswick, Canada

its a ok shake

I got to #tryPremierProtein as part of the review club (#gotitfree). I run and also workout a lot. These are ok Chocolate and or vanilla after a workout. I love that it is decently low calorie but wish they would use stevia or monk fruit sweetener etc.

October 11, 2017

Un bon produit pour smoothie

J'aime bien me servir de ce produit en remplacement du lait d'amande que je mets habituellement dans mon smoothie matinal. Ça me donne un bon boost pour passer à travers la matinée.

High Protein Shake

I'm glad I got to try this shake courtesy of Chickadvisor. I love how the drink is resealable, so I can take it on the go. The texture is smooth; not chalky. I like the high amount of protein. For myself the higher amount is perfect. It did taste pretty sweet to me, although there is only 1g of sugar.