4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

September 28, 2017

Good!

I have tried different shakes but this one is my favorite. The vanilla shake tastes delicious. It's very high in protein but low in calories and low in sugar. They are very handy.

September 28, 2017

Tasty

I got them in the mail right before work today so it was perfect timing. Brought them to Work. Popped two in the fridge and bam. They taste very flavourful and not bland. And the best part is they don’t have that chalky feeling that most protein shake and drinks do. Definitely will be buying more.

September 27, 2017

I just got some samples and was anxious to try if out.. I went for the vanilla and I like that it isn't very thick and not very sweet. It would be good mixed with fruit of needed. With 30 grams of protein will look for if in my grocery store

September 27, 2017

Nice Smooth Snack after Workout!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I got to try out the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake. The taste was great, very smooth texture that was not too thick of thin. I still prefer the taste of the Chocolate Shake over the Vanilla Shake, but I'm a sucker for chocolate! All in all, I would definitely recommend this drink to those looking for a pick me up after exercise.

Very delicious

I like these shakes because they aren't too heavy and don't make me feel tired immediately after drinking them like some do. The vanilla one is my flavor of choice, but people who like chocolate more would definitely like that one too. #gotitfree

September 27, 2017

Not as good as the chocolate one

I did not particularly like the vanilla flavored protein shake, but would recommend the chocolate flavored one. I think this one has the same amount of sugar as the chocolate shake, but they both use aspartame. It is good to drink this after a strength training workout or intense exercise. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

Super yummy taste!

I definitely recommend this delicious vanilla shake. The taste is absolutely delicious! I drank it in the morning to start off my day. Feel good. Pleasantly surprised;-)

Fresh vanilla

Thanks ChickAdvisor for giving me an opportunity to sample this great tasting amazing product....after keeping it in the fridge and tasting it icy cold I felt really fresh and energized....It’s rich flavourful texture really satisfies your appetite 30g of protein and only 1g of sugar what’s not to like....it’s low fat so no guilty pleasure...i feel vanilla was slightly on the sweet side for me but it still tastes great....very convenient and easy breakfast what’s not to like

September 26, 2017

Great Taste

I received these Shakes first thing this morning. I put them right into the fridge after I took a photo. Well I had to go out and when I cam home, they were already consumed. I was able to taste the chocolate flavour from my daughter as she had not finished hers.
    My family absolutely loved the flavour of the Shakes. My son commented that he would take one to work as a snack in the afternoon. Definitely I would recommend and purchase this item again.
    #gotitforfree

September 26, 2017

Premier protein shake vanilla

This shake taste great. It tasted like I was drinking a vanilla cupcake, but there's barely any sugar in this. I love how low calorie it is for my diet. It's very smooth and light. You can't taste the protein in it. I will definitely buy this. Great for workouts.