4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 13, 2017

Taste like Vanilla Ice Cream!

I absolutely loved the taste of the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake! The consistency is just right! I like drinking my Premier Protein shakes in the morning as they kept me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla over chocolate although they both taste great!

Love it

Super alternative de boisson ! Comble bien le besoin post gym ! Beaucoup de protéine très peu de calorie génial !!! Le goût un délice en bouche miam miam miam

Quick & Easy Breakfast

Like the chocolate the vanilla flavour is heavily affected by the sweetener. Though, it’s easier to drink.

I didn’t find myself super full after drinking it, which is good because it helps me get through my workday without making me feel sluggish or heavy.

Would I buy it again, possibly, but only if it’s chilled.

October 13, 2017

New go to protein drink!!

received this free as part of the chick advisor program. I'm a snacker and on work days I'm always in a rush and sometimes don't have time to pack something healthy and end up grabbing something I shouldn't. These were perfect!
    I loved the shakes I got for free to try. They're both delicious ( I mean as delicious as you can make a protein shake, let's be real) I love that it's resealable for on the go, a plus for me since I have a husky so that hair floats everywhere! I always have things in bottles with covers. The texture was creamy. Not gritty. It kept me full and it's going to be a new go to drink for me. Did the job :) glad I was able to try this!!
    Thanks chick advisor !!

Premier Protein Vanilla Packed with Flavour

Premier Protein is a protein shake which has great texture and is free of the chalky taste of other brands. I turned these into a great frozen treat by making them into popsicles.This was a great protein treat which is healthy and low in sugar
    Premier protein shake tastes great as is and also as an afternoon London Fog tea break. Half earl grey tea and half shake made a delicious protein packed beverage.
    Thanks to Premier Protein and to Chickadvisor for providing this product free to review.

1.8/5

October 13, 2017

High source of protein; awful taste!

I have tried many supplement drinks and this one was by far one of the worse. It’s made with natural and artificial flavour and you can really taste the artificial flavours. It was watery and was just awful to drink. It’s a great source of protein which I loved but I could not get past the taste.

October 13, 2017

Handy Way to Increase Protein Intake!

The Premier Protein Vanilla Shake provides 30g of protein in a convenient, 160 calorie, 325ml size, which is perfect for throwing into your bag from the fridge. I found the vanilla flavour a little bit artificial tasting, but certainly not bad. The texture was smooth, no grittiness as some protein powders cause, and not very thick. The scent was a bit strange, but again not bad. The Premier Protein shakes are definitely something that I would use to help maintain a healthy intake of protein while enjoying a drink at the same time. The plastic cap prevents leaks, and they fit easily into the smaller holder in the door of my fridge. I recommend this product! #gotitfree #tryPremierProtein

Encore une fois , bof !

Je n’ai tout simplement pas aimer le goût .. à ma grande surprise vanille étant plus sucrée que chocolat mais ont pouvais quand même y « goûter » la poudre protéine .. j’ai été vraiment déçu . Pourtant je consomme beaucoup de boissons de ce genre , en autre muscle milk qui elle goûte vraiment bon .

October 13, 2017

I received this product compliments of chickadvisor for reviewing purposes. This protein drink was filling and makes for a great snack if youre on the go or if you need a little pick me up post work out. The main drawback to these drinks are the artificial flavouring. I would have preferred the beverage to only have natural flavouring or be more bland.

October 13, 2017

J'en reviens pas encore quel bon goût

Sérieusement je ne pensais jamais qu'un Shake vanille pourrait remplacer mon déjeuner j'aime manger mais vraiment je ne pas eu faim jusqu'à leur du lunch et le goût est tout simplement divin wow