4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 13, 2017

Handy Way to Increase Protein Intake!

The Premier Protein Vanilla Shake provides 30g of protein in a convenient, 160 calorie, 325ml size, which is perfect for throwing into your bag from the fridge. I found the vanilla flavour a little bit artificial tasting, but certainly not bad. The texture was smooth, no grittiness as some protein powders cause, and not very thick. The scent was a bit strange, but again not bad. The Premier Protein shakes are definitely something that I would use to help maintain a healthy intake of protein while enjoying a drink at the same time. The plastic cap prevents leaks, and they fit easily into the smaller holder in the door of my fridge. I recommend this product! #gotitfree #tryPremierProtein

Encore une fois , bof !

Je n’ai tout simplement pas aimer le goût .. à ma grande surprise vanille étant plus sucrée que chocolat mais ont pouvais quand même y « goûter » la poudre protéine .. j’ai été vraiment déçu . Pourtant je consomme beaucoup de boissons de ce genre , en autre muscle milk qui elle goûte vraiment bon .

October 13, 2017

I received this product compliments of chickadvisor for reviewing purposes. This protein drink was filling and makes for a great snack if youre on the go or if you need a little pick me up post work out. The main drawback to these drinks are the artificial flavouring. I would have preferred the beverage to only have natural flavouring or be more bland.

October 13, 2017

J'en reviens pas encore quel bon goût

Sérieusement je ne pensais jamais qu'un Shake vanille pourrait remplacer mon déjeuner j'aime manger mais vraiment je ne pas eu faim jusqu'à leur du lunch et le goût est tout simplement divin wow

October 13, 2017

Creamy goodness! * Délice crémeux!

I would definitely go with this line of products if I needed a protein shake. I did prefer the chocolate one, but the vanilla one is very good too. The taste is very full, but not too sweet! It's silky and I would definitely tell all my friend to try it if they needed more proteins.

The taste is not altered by the amount of protein like in some shakes or protein bars as the quality is great. It tastes and smells great. I'm very happy with the texture.

J'irais certainement avec cette ligne de produits si j'avais besoin d'un shake protéiné. J'ai préféré le chocolat, mais celui à la vanille est très bon aussi. Le goût est très complet, mais pas trop sucré! C'est soyeux et le recommanderait définitivement à tous mes amis s'ils avaient besoin de plus de protéines.

Le goût n'est pas altéré par la quantité de protéines comme dans certains shakes ou barres protéinées car la qualité est excellente. Ça goûte et sent bon. Je suis très content de la texture.

Efficace, mais goût passable

J'Ai eu gratuitement le shake protéine grâce a chick advisor. Je l'achèterais et je le recommande aux autre, car il est très efficace, il a su remplacé mon déjeuner et je n'ai pas eu faim rapidement après la prise du shake. Cependant, le goût est seulement passable. Je serais très satisfaite s'il améliorait le goût, il est le seul point négatif

Perfect texture

First, I must say I love protein shakes. They're a great handy snack.

I really love the Premier protein vanilla shake. The texture is PERFECT. I hate a heavy and thick shake. Premier protein chocolate shake felt like perfectly whipped chocolate milk. Again,great texture.

Surprisinly i loved the vanilla more than the chocolate one. It tasted great, no after flavor. The list of ingredients/nutrients was interesting.
    I will most likely be buying Premier protein shakes in the future.

Mmmm

This shake is my favourite​ out of the two flavours. I sometimes blend it with fruit to make a smoothy. The flavour is really light and not overpowering or chalky. Its a great on the go protien boost for after a workout.

Did not like the taste!

I usually like to give positive reviews, but with this product I unfortunately cannot. I like that the drinks are in easy to travel with containers. I did not, however, enjoy the taste of them. I have had other protein shakes and I feel that these ones (for me) were hard to drink. I just could not get past the taste. I did feel good after I drank it. It was a good pick-me-up.

premier protein

i did enjoy this product and its great that its also good for you and comes in different flavours,good anywhere and anytime also on the go at the gym etc