• Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers
  • Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers

Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2368 in Grocery

April 22, 2017

Good along or with a topping as well as crushed in soup! You can also make nice brown sugar crack dessert with these ,love these crackers when I have heart burn or a stomach ache they take it away ,settles the belly good ,I like the ones that come in the long sleeves not the ones that come together as 4 crackers

April 13, 2017

These are a staple in my house.
    They are so versatile that I use them in casseroles, salads, coating for meat, soups and just plain old cheese and crackers. They are priced rather low for the amount of crackers you get in a box.

Oh and they also help settle my stomach!! I keep some in my desk at work, ever since I had the stomach flu!

March 31, 2017

Les Craquelins Premier Plus m'ont accompagnée tout le long de ma grossesse. J'avais des maux de coeur et c'était la seule chose qui me permettait de continuer ma journée. Avec une bonne soupe ou simplement en collation ils sont délicieux avec leur texture croustillante et ils sont légèrement saupoudrés de sel.

March 21, 2017

These are my favourite soda crackers EVER. I have tried other "no name" brands and nothing compares to these. I like putting either peanut butter on them or cheese whiz. Makes such a yummy snack! Or if i have tomato soup, i will put them in my soup. They just have such a great flavour to them!

March 20, 2017

There is really no other soda crackers quite like these. I have tried a few kinds as the store brand everything is always cheaper and some store brand ones are too salty you cant even eat them in soup however these ones always have the perfect amount of salt! yum

March 18, 2017

Grew up eating these crackers - great to top soups, with peanut butter or cream cheese, or just to eat alone! Wish these crackers could be a bit more crispier and crunchier :)

March 18, 2017

Have relied on these and Canada Dry throughout my pregnancy! Super effective for nausea relief and stay down when nothing else will. On a regular day though, my husband and I also love them with soup or served with various cheeses (and dried fruit, yum!!). Perfect crunchy yet soft texture with just the right amount of saltiness! Such a simple yet delicious staple item. Love these and have eaten them for as long as I can remember!!

March 06, 2017

I grew up eating premium plus crackers. As far back as I can remember I enjoyed them. With butter, cheese, or cheese whiz. Or diping them in flakes of ham with mayo.
    The possibilities are endless !

February 25, 2017

These have been in my and my mom's house forever! They are one of the things that we make sure to never run out of. My husband crushes them in his soup (not my choice but he likes it), while my daughter and I use them for a snack. Also helped with morning sickness during pregnancy!

December 23, 2016

These crackers have been a shelf staple in our home for as long as I can remember. The crackers are well salted, crisp and terrific for hors d'euves. We make stuffing with an entire box....it slices so well and you don't need to add salt.