• Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers

Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 26, 2017

Worth Paying For The Brand

I've tried generic brand salted crackers but they just don't live up to the quality of Premium Plus crackers. These crackers are more expensive than other brands but the quality is worth the difference in price. I love how there is enough salt on the crackers to compliment the plain crackers.

June 21, 2017

Yum yum yummy!!!

I used to love these crackers whenever I had the chance to buy them. The price wasn't the best but especially when I was sick these babies were the go to. Unfortunately I am a Diabetic now and these crackers aren't very good for diabetics.

June 21, 2017

Delicious!

I am a bit fan of these crackers because they have so many different purposes. They are good to eat alone, they are good to crumble in soups, and they are even good for some baked good when you are going for a sweet and salty treat. These crackers can be found for pretty inexpensive. These are also great if you are sick and can't really eat much food.

May 30, 2017

No other saltine cracker companies to premium plus. I've bought generic brands and other known name brands and they just don't match the quality and flavor of premium plus. This cracker belongs with my soup!

May 30, 2017

Theres somethings that I don't mind spending the extra for and Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers is one of them. They taste fresh and crispy and not too salty. I sometimes will eat a few crackers and a cheesestring and there's my snack. Love these crackers.

May 26, 2017

I love these crackers. The salty taste is so good but not too salty or overpowering. The cracker is crunchy but not hard. I love to eat these with soup or even by themselves with a little bit of butter on the top. So good!

April 22, 2017

Good along or with a topping as well as crushed in soup! You can also make nice brown sugar crack dessert with these ,love these crackers when I have heart burn or a stomach ache they take it away ,settles the belly good ,I like the ones that come in the long sleeves not the ones that come together as 4 crackers

April 13, 2017

These are a staple in my house.
    They are so versatile that I use them in casseroles, salads, coating for meat, soups and just plain old cheese and crackers. They are priced rather low for the amount of crackers you get in a box.

Oh and they also help settle my stomach!! I keep some in my desk at work, ever since I had the stomach flu!

March 31, 2017

Les Craquelins Premier Plus m'ont accompagnée tout le long de ma grossesse. J'avais des maux de coeur et c'était la seule chose qui me permettait de continuer ma journée. Avec une bonne soupe ou simplement en collation ils sont délicieux avec leur texture croustillante et ils sont légèrement saupoudrés de sel.

March 21, 2017

These are my favourite soda crackers EVER. I have tried other "no name" brands and nothing compares to these. I like putting either peanut butter on them or cheese whiz. Makes such a yummy snack! Or if i have tomato soup, i will put them in my soup. They just have such a great flavour to them!