Presidents choice medium roast gourmet coffee Reviews
#510 in Coffee

Good - 0

January 28, 2019

Delicious!

I had been buying McDonald's coffee at home but their coffee is a little pricier than what I wanted to spend. I love PC products to being with so I decided to try this out. This is now my new favorite. It has great taste without being bitter and it sure does the trick of keeping those peepers awake!! Love this coffee and will definitely be my go to for a long time

April 11, 2018

Great Coffee Without Breaking The Bank

I am a huge fan of this coffee. I use a kuerig machine and I have those handy pods that you fill on your own and reuse. I will often try other coffees when they are on sale. But I always comes back to this one! It is delicious 😋

July 17, 2017

Presidents choice medium roast gourmet coffee

I personally was impressed by the taste of the Presidents choice medium roast gourmet coffee! It was cheaper than other brands and was strong and wonderful. Just as good as folgers

1.3/5

July 17, 2017

What has happened to PC Gourmet Medium Roast?

I have bought this coffee in the past and always loved
    it. This morning opened a new can and it tastes like dishwater. Sorry the 930 g can is going back. Will stick to Nabob or Tim Hortons.

June 18, 2017

I want one right now!

I only bought this because the store I shop at was out of dark roast, but I'm glad I did. It is delicious!!!
    I was hooked on Tim Norton's drive-thru but got tired of the inconsistency and have been struggling to find a replacement for a few months now...this is it!

January 06, 2017

I am an avid coffee drinker and have tried many different brands. I discovered Pesodents choice medium roast gourmet coffee while on a visit and fell in love with it. You can adjust the amount of grinds without making the coffee bitter. I have used in in a full pot or in a single cup maker and the quality of flavour is amazing.