Pretty vulgar gel ink liner Reviews
#21 in Eye Liner

Good - 0

July 04, 2018

This is the most amazing gel eyeliner I have ever used.

This is the firs gel eyeliner I use and I love it it is very pigmented. Lasts all day long, I have received a lot of compliment about my eyeliner, I can even use it on my waterline and it stays amazing !! I just love it sin e the first time I used it.

June 09, 2018

Love it!

Firstly, this package is so pretty. It makes me feel special anytime I pick it up to use it. So much nicer aesthetically than a typical eye liner. The color is very pigmented and it is easy to apply with a brush. It goes on smooth. Be gentle when first using as it is easily to apply too much product until you are used to how much the brush picks up.

The liner lasted all day without smudging or fading.

I love this product and definitely recommend it.

May 16, 2018

Gel liner

This liner is in the cutest packaging! And it works amazingly as well. The gel is soft and applied smoothly and evenly on the eye. There is no tugging or pulling. It dries quickly, but not so fast that you can’t finish your line. It’s waterproof and lasts all day. Definitely get yourself a fine gel liner brush to apply this product