Pringles Barbecue Reviews
#598 in Snacks

July 11, 2019

Not just your Ordinary Chip

You want a chip that keeps keeps you begging for more,then you gotta try this.Pringles BBQ i would say is my favorite flavour of them all, its probably why when i buy them i hide when i open them up,(too good to share).
    If you want a chip that has a good crunch and packed with flavour this is a must try for you.

March 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome BBQ Flavour!

Great tasting chips and always fresh! The BBQ flavour is not hot and has almost a sweet kick to it. The lid makes them keep much longer and so much easy then using chip clips. My go to treat!

3.2/5

November 25, 2018

Loved it

I like any type of Pringle’s but this one is my favourite by far because I just love the flavour I could finish that in minutes it that good would recommend

February 09, 2018

PRINGLES BARBECUE

Pringles are my go to snack because they seem to satisfy my salty craving. They are always crispy and travel well because of the can. The BBQ taste is very good. My kids like hem better than Lays so I will continue to buy them for the occasional chip snacks

February 09, 2018

Agréable contenant

J'aime le contenant de ces croustilles. Nous sommes assurés qu'il n'y en aura aucune de cassées. Le prix est un peu élevé mais il m'arrive de les avoir à rabais. Cette saveur est ma préférée!

February 06, 2017

pringles! one of my favorite snack chips ever! full of flavor and satisfies my cravings after about half way down the bottle lol!!! tastes amazing and really satisfies me better than lays BBQ i kinda went through a phase of those chips a few years ago, but doesn't beat pringles BBQ for me!

June 06, 2016

Crunchy, tasty, great to bring to parties! The cans are so useful for storage of spare tennis balls and all this random yarn I have laying around. I like to decoupage them with newspaper cut outs!

March 03, 2016

These are my favourite chips but I like a lot of their others.A close second would be the pizza ones. Also when I'm done eating them I was out the tin, let it dry overnight and voila I have a nice mold to make a candle.