Pringles BBQ Reviews
Ranked #114 in Grocery

June 08, 2017

J'adore les pringles, mais j'aime encore plus les pringles BBQ. Leur gout est vraiment super et la trxture des pringles fait qu'elles se démarque des autres marques se chips. Je recommande a coup sur!

March 20, 2017

I find these have almost the same taste as lays bbq chips but the texture of pringles making them even more awesome, not nearly as salty as the original ones absolutely delicious

February 25, 2017

Pringles are high up on my guilty pleasures. I also seem to gravitate towards bbq flavoured pringles more often than not. What I like about them is they give a nice smokey paprika flavouring. Who doesn't love the shape of pringles themselves? The can makes it a lot easier to eat without having to put my hand it a greasy bag, plus it's an easy put away. If I don't eat the whole can of chips, I can put the lid back on and put it back in the pantry.

August 27, 2016

I buy Pringles in the can.They are crispier then ever.The BBQ flavor is awesome.
    The can is so convenient just put the lid on when finished.If there are any left.lol
    I find they stay fresher in a can.

February 26, 2016

Comme je ne mange pas beaucoup de chips, j'aime avoir une boîte de Pringle BBQ, ma saveur préférée, car elles restent fraîches et croustillantes plus longtemps en laissant la protection d'aluminium, ce qui me permet de n'en manger que quelques unes à la fois. Je trouve également qu'elles sont moins grasses.

February 02, 2016

I love Pringles! Bbq is not first choice in flavour.
    But the chips have a nice crunch to them and I find
    them less greasy then some other brands.

February 02, 2016

Love my pringles great taste great crunch nd i love my bbq chips would buy these again and again.

2.8/5

February 01, 2016

I didn't mind this flavour. Not my favorite but I still enjoyed them.

1.0/5

January 22, 2016

These chips have little to no BBQ flavor ,all you taste is salt,you can see a little seasoning on them but no flavor ,I think the Pringles brand is horrible

0.8/5

December 08, 2015

Pringles BBQ;

i like pringles

i Normally like bbq flavour

but I say no, because I did not like the bbq flavour on these pringles!

too spicy / too much