Pringles Cheese Burger Reviews

Ranked #1015 out of 1275 in Snacks

December 31, 2016

Just tried this new Cheeseburger flavour of Pringles and I ate the whole can. You can taste the actual burger, cheese and pickle. This is so addictive. It may be my favorite Pringles flavour. Not too salty.

1.2/5

August 14, 2015

Burgers should not be the flavor if chips! These taste nothing like a cheese burger. I really don't know what they taste like...a whole mix of different flavors. Yuck!

April 17, 2015

What aye my little treat! I love trying new foods and the cheeseburger aspect made my mouth water.

April 09, 2015

Who would of thought that Cheeseburger Pringles, would actually taste good & like a cheeseburger. Not me, but there it is. Very tasty, not over powering - just a nice all round taste.

We first bought our package in Watertown, NY as we had yet to see them in Canada. That was more then a year ago. My husband was hooked, however at that time they were not sold in Canada & a limited item in the States. But to our surprise this last month at our local Walmart, we spotted them - what a wonderful treat. My husband is so excited!! You must try them if you like cheeseburgers!