Pringles original Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1300 in Snacks

March 20, 2017

They arent that good for you but once you start into a can you usually don't quit! :D
    These are a little pricey as well but I find they're worth it especially if you save the cans they come in and make crafts from them, and most of the time you can find them on sale somewhere anyhow!
    SO salty though, you NEED a nice glass of cold pop there when eating these, the only downfall i find is the salt burns my lips lol delicious though

March 04, 2017

I used to eat Pringles religiously when I was younger. They were the bomb.com. however I think the original flavour has gotten a bit too salty for me in these recent days. I seem to be the only one that notices it but it leaves my mouth dry after I'm finished. I believe they have changed their recipe.

March 04, 2017

Pringle chips are affordable tasty and are available at most retail locations they are often on sale or have a coupon offered by manufacturer or grocery store

August 26, 2016

I must say I have a love-hate relationship with Pringles coz these junk food are so tasty. I think Pringles chips have the right amount of saltiness and are less greasy compared to other brands I love the original as well as the salt and vinegar flavor!

March 03, 2016

Pringles are a tasty alternative to regular bagged potato chips. We get these on occasion. They go on sale occasionally. The packaging is handy when on an outing like a picnic or camping.

March 03, 2016

Delicious salty treat. I love pringles. I love the packaging.
    Although I find it trickier to get them out when you get to the bottom haha.
    They have a great crunch and they are less greasy than other chip brands.
    I usually go for the dill pickle flavor but I would never turn down the original.

February 10, 2016

I love these salty crispy chips. The only problem is that I can't just eat a few. They are so addicting! They aren't a bad price either.

February 09, 2016

They come stacked in a can so you don't have to feel bad about just eating one! lol They have a great taste and are crispy. Just the right amount of crunch.

January 26, 2016

I like how thin and delicious and tasty these chips are.

December 31, 2015

I love Pringles. They're thin, crispy, great texture and crunch, not too salty. Great with dip or by themselves.