Pringles Pizza Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 1274 in Snacks

May 30, 2017

These are very tasty the prngle crunch I love and the flavour of pizza :) what's not to love ? These taste very good and I would deffinitely Recommend trying them for a snack sometime :)

May 30, 2017

This is my favourite flavour of Pringles! I always stack up on them when I see them (which is not often because I guess they are always sold out). They actually taste like pizza! You can find them at any grocery store. Definitely recommend them to others who love pizza!!

May 30, 2017

When these are available i love them the taste tastes like actual pizza yum! and the value is Worth every penny the nutrional value is not that healthy but eh who cares we all deserve to be treated

May 27, 2017

My favorite flavor of pringles. I could eat the whole entire can....and have. It has a great pizza taste and like always, no greasy hands and no fumbling with a loud annoying chip bags.

May 05, 2017

These don't taste a ton like pizza to me, but I really enjoy them, and thought they were the greatest thing when I was younger. The actual chip is perfectly crispy and light. The seasoning is mildly salty with a mostly tomato-
    sauce flavour in my opinion. Really yummy, but pretty different than other Pringle flavours I'm more familiar with.

February 15, 2016

I buy these all the time and we all love the taste. There are others we like too. The only problem I find is that there just aren't enough, wish the tin was bigger.

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

I didn't like this kind of Pringles. It didn't taste like pizza really and I prefer the plain Pringles. Not a bad price though for what you get. I won't buy this flavour again.

February 10, 2016

The pizza flavour is not my favourite but it's not terrible.
    I think I would rather stick to eating pizza and enjoying
    more traditional chip flavours like dill pickle or salt & vinegar.

February 10, 2016

Wow, it really did taste like pizza. Although that's the taste, I didn't expect this kind of sensory experience. Definitely a must for any party and great with drinks!

January 26, 2016

Pringles are such a yummy snack to have and this pizza flavour is so tasty. Everyone in my household is a big fan of these, so fresh and packed with flavour.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce