pronamel toothpaste strong and bright Reviews

September 19, 2019

Jadore

Ce produit lave tres bien mes dent, avec aucune douleur! On dirais aussi qu'elle devienne de plus en plus blanche, alors c'est vraiment excitant! Merci

September 19, 2019

My favourite toothpaste

I have probably been using toothpastes by Pronamel for so many year I can’t even count. It helps protect teeth from acid and prevents cavities and I can say that I do not have a single cavity in my mouth and I give it to this toothpaste. ProNamel is by sensodyne which is also a great brand for toothpaste. Enamel really helps the teeth and this toothpaste helps build enamel so your teeth are healthy and white.

August 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great taste not sure of benefits

This toothpaste tastes great and leaves my teeth feeling really clean. I am not too sure about the whitening properties as haven’t seen massive changes and also the strengthening of enamel is difficult to gauge.

July 22, 2019

Great product

I love this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and I find it is the only toothpaste I can use now. A little pricey for toothpaste, but definitely worth buying if you have sensitive teeth.

April 03, 2019

Correct!

J’aime la marque puisqu’elle est de qualité mais je n’aimais pas trop le goût du dentifrice. Je préfère quand ça goûte beaucoup la menthe . Mais je le recommande tout de même :)

March 25, 2019

My teeth feel extra clean

I like the clean feel after brushing with this product. My gums feel stronger and the teeth do look a little brighter. I brush my teeth 2 times a day and I feel this tooth paste works best for me.