Pull-Ups Training Pants, Girls, Size 2t-3t Reviews

September 04, 2017

Best potty training parter

We use the pulls up now for 4 week. I love them ! They are easy to use, keep the pipi in the diaper. It a good product to learn to the toddler to go on the toilet.

April 03, 2017

Ma fille avait des problèmes urinaires et sa couche d'entraînement débordait toujours le matin alors j'ai changé de marque et plus de dégâts le matin.

February 21, 2017

My daughter thinks they are underwear. No accidents. Easy to pull up and down. Better fitting then the other brand. Cute designs. These are a hit.

January 05, 2016

I love the pull ups there cute and my daughter loves the Sofia and the princess pattern 's it makes it easier to train her she is 2 and loves to run around showing everyone her big girls

January 12, 2015

I find these very expensive, but it was alot easier to train my kids with Pull-ups then having to take the diaper on/off all the time. My kids enjoyed lloking at the designs on them and there easy to use. They gave them that extra push to be a big boy/girl.

September 05, 2014

these pull up and down pretty easily. and have cute designs

0.7/5

August 13, 2014

This product leaks alot. I was suprised. My friends kid wears the same size ans everything, has the same exact problem! RIP-OFF!

July 21, 2014

My daughter potty trained very easily and I have to give the credit to PULLUPs - the designs made it fun for her and the fades made it easy for me to notice if she had "tingled" or not. LOVE THEM!

June 18, 2014

I love them! I'll keep buying them. My baby likes them too

2.7/5

May 28, 2014

they are Ok i would say... I know they are not ment for the soaking but they get too loose of worn for few hours... but they are great for easy pull up and down when needed lol