Pure Leaf Pure Matcha tea sachets Reviews
#33 in Tea

Silky, pure matcha creates a smooth, earthy taste. Pure Leaf Matcha uses high quality Tencha green leaves from shade-grown Japanese tea plants, specially culvated for matcha.

February 05, 2018

Great for Matcha lovers!!!

I love this! The matcha comes in a powder form in a packet. The flavour is rich, bold, and delicious on its own with boiled water or mix and whisk with some milk too, to make the perfect matcha green tea latte! Highly recommended!

February 05, 2018

Fresh from Japan, a taste you'll LOVE!

Matcha is my happy drink. nothing is more comforting, cozy and energizing. I've been making matcha lattés for at least 2 years now, and I've had trouble finding an affordable alternative to those designer/hipster brands. Pure Leaf is the best one I've tried that's available in Canada. I can't taste the difference between this one, and some sachets I got from a family member who visited Tokyo. I have yet to try this one in a smoothie, but I'm sure it'll blend great. I love the single-serving packages because I've been known to use too much! Yuck. This is a lovely format and I'm going to repurchase for sure. 75c each?? Yes please!!!

Received for free through the ChickAdvisor review club.

In love !

I would definitely buy this matcha again ! Really loved the taste! For the price of $9.99, you get 12 sachets and I think it’s quite reasonable for that price. Just make sure you whisk it well with fork if you don’t have a matcha whisk!

Updated On: February 05, 2018

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor

2.7/5

Tastes too strong

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. #gotitfree

I'm not a big green tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup every once in a while. This is the first time I've tried it in a sachet form, usually the green tea I drink is in steeping bags. For that reason I think the taste was very strong for my liking. Even after adding sugar I could not find a balance with the overpowering flavour. For that reason I don't think I would purchase this in the future.

February 03, 2018

Thé matcha

Personnelement, le thé matcha n'est pas vraiment mon préféré, je trouve que ça goûte vraiment fort. J'ai quand même pu apprécier celui-ci en le diluant dans plus d'eau qu'indiqué pour ne pas qu'il goûte trop fort.
    Si vous aimez le matcha, je crois que pour le prix il en vaut vraiment la peine et que son format de sachet individuel permet de le garder plus longtemps!

February 03, 2018

J'adore le matcha

J'ai vraiment aimé le thé matcha. Jen avais déjà essayé auparavant et j'ai vraiment aimé pouvoir m'en faire à la maison. Je le recommande et le rachèterait sans hésiter!

One of the best

It is an amazing matcha! I received this product for testing purposes and as I am a tea addict, I can tell you that this matcha is pure and not the cheapest kind. The packaging is amazing and cute (even nice to offer) but I find that I could use more quantity per bag. Don't hesitate to buy it.

February 02, 2018

Good for taking on the go

The single serve packs were really handy to take on the go. Taste was good and it mixed up nicely. Felt very virtuous sitting in my office with something green and healthy. I dont usually drink Matcha but I still enjoyed it

2.2/5

February 02, 2018

Not impressed by this tea

I wasn't able to get this tea to foam while whisking, so it wasn't as light and airy as I had hoped it would be. It kinda smells and tastes of grass, so I'm not a big fan of it.

February 01, 2018

So simple and convenient

I am a daily green tea drinker, but I had never made matcha tea before. I was pleasantly surprised at the light, earthy taste of the Pure Lead Matcha Tea, and loved the convenience of the sachets.

Making the tea was simple - you add the pre-portioned tea to your cup, add a bit of water, whisk with a fork, whisk or frother, and add more water (total of 250 ml/sachet). My tea was completely blended, with no clumps.

I'm that person that always has tea bags in my purse (you never know when an appropriate time for tea will arise!). I'll now be keeping Pure Leaf Matcha tea handy as well.

Updated On: February 01, 2018

I recieved this product for free as a member of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, in exchange for my honest review.