Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach

Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 609 in Tea

March 26, 2017

Le meilleur thé glacé sur le marché! Il goûte bon, il n'est pas trop sucré et le goût de pêche est présent, mais pas trop. Son prix vaut la peine, mais lorsqu'il est spécial, j'en profite pour faire des réserves!

March 09, 2017

I personally didn't like it! Too much tea not enough peach. I think the sugar could be partly replaced with stevia so it would be more healthy.

I recommend it because there's is only 5 ingredients, all easily read and because those who like tea will probably like it :)

February 17, 2017

I am very addicted to the Peach Pure Leaf. I love to put it in the freezer and make it into slushy. I however think it costs more then it should and think it could be lower in cost. I stock up with they go on sale

January 24, 2017

Peavlch is probably my favorite flavour! I like to drink them on my breaks at work. The cost is a little on the pricey side so I tend to wait till they go on sale to buy a bunch of them.

January 09, 2017

Yum yum yum!!
    I am in love with this iced tea! Perfect amount of sweetness and peachyness. I can't even keep.it in the house because my kids would drink it before me.

January 05, 2017

Pure Leaf really knows how to make delicious cold teas and this one is no exception. Its so refreshing and tasty! I would buy this one and the raspberry one when I used to work at walmart. Just delicious.

December 29, 2016

I love drinking this tea and it has so much flavour. The tea isn't too sweet and not tart. The value for the drink is phenomeonal and I will keep on buying this tea.

December 20, 2016

This tastes great, it's not too sweet and just the perfect thing to quench your thirst! I also really like the packaging however it is a bit pricey but I would say it's worth it.

December 19, 2016

Refreshing and not overly sweet! One of the best ice teas I have ever had!
    Fantastic peach flavor. Perfect for a hot summer day or just when you need a refresher!
    Add ice to chill.

December 19, 2016

Totally LOVE the taste of this. Quenches a persons thirst quickly and is not really sweet. When out and about always pick one of these up. Or bring home the big bottles and serve over ice