Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer  Refreshing Aloe

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 22 in Hand Sanitizer

May 22, 2017

this is the best hand sanitizer ever!!!! Not expensive and it is in a small bottle but it lasts you a month or two i mean i still have mine from a few months of purchase 100 percent recommended

May 15, 2017

I really like the Purell brand but I do not however like the scent of this Aloe one! It is suuper fragrant and makes me feel nauseous. Otherwise, it is still effective!

March 31, 2017

I love this hand sanitizer. This is the only kind that doesn't seem sticky, and dry my hands out. Any other kind i have tried seems SO sticky, and makes my hands crack. This one drys fast, and smells nice, it's not too overpowering.

March 31, 2017

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe is great to use on a daily basis at work or at home. It doesn't dry out your skin and has a nice light scent.

March 03, 2017

I work in Cosmetics and so I am constantly applying Hand Sanitizer - I have used so many different brands and I usually pick up the cheapest, store-brand versions just to save a few dollars because I purchase it so much .. my hands would always be dry from the constant usage but this product has saved me and my hands!
    As soon as I began using this product my hands became less dry .. this hand sanitizer actually feels quite moisturizing when you first put it on your hands. It also doesn't feel sticky and it dries/absorbs into your skin within just a few seconds. The scent is also very refreshing and clean unlike other sanitizers that have a strong alcoholic scent to it.

February 27, 2017

The smell of the Purell Aloe Hand Sanitizer is a light fresh scent. The aloe in the product helps protect your hands from using sanitizer regularly. I work in childcare so I am constantly sanitizing my hands to keep gems at bay.

February 26, 2017

I have been using Purell aloe hand sanitizer for years. I have tried other brands that foam and are unscented, and I have even used cheaper brands that leave your hands sticky, but Purell tops them all. It has a clean scent and absorbs quickly, so you can get on with life. I buy the economy size and refill small bottles. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is still affordable. It has never failed to provide protection for our family.

February 26, 2017

Love this hand sanitizer! The aloe smells nice and feels really good on your hands, not sticky at all, goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your hands at all.

February 19, 2017

This is the brand I use for hand sanitizer. Other hand sanitizer leave my hands feeling so stick and dry them out, but I find purelle is much more gentle but effective.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers because it leaves my skin soft and not sticky. I have one that I carry with me and one that I keep at my desk as well. Great product at a great price!